Tri-State JCF'rs...UNITE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tri-State JCF\'rs...UNITE

I was gonna start a new thread but this one seems proper to ask my question:
    Do you know of any reputable Jackson dealers in central NYC? primarily interested in J/C but also second-hand fender/gibson. A friend of mine is going over in a couple of weeks, so it'd be cool if I could send him to a few places to maybe get me a 70's strat or whatever.

if you have suggestions, full adress and phone no. would be much appreciated!

Comment

Great idea ! I'm on Long Island, north east. I'd be interested in attending. Could I bring a Heartfield ot two ? Bringing my Jacksons and Charvels goes without saying. But I think the guys might like to see something different. I'll have a 50W 4x12 burger, hold the reverb (between your knees !) please !!

[img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Upstate NY here. I'm probably a long shot to attend, but keep us informed. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

John, I am in North Jersey and would like to attend if I can get off work. I can bring some guitars for you guys to shred since I can't. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Would you mind if I slept on your patio furniture? I'll be too drunk to make it in the house anyway. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

This sounds awesome!!! Count me in. I am on the NY/CT border right off 84 and probably only a ½ hour from you. Thanks for offering/planning. If possible, maybe a Saturday would be cool so nobody had to worry about getting home early and getting to work on a Monday…just a thought. Thanks again, this sounds great.

I know it will be hard to coordinate schedules and this should revolve around your schedule as you are hosting, but if we could have it any other weekend other than April 24-25 I would appreciate it.

Comment

damn this sounds like its gonna be good.

LHRocker where do u do gigs. i gamble alot & im there or AC at least once a month

Comment

Working...
              X