Whats the cost of a RR5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the cost of a RR5?

New there about 1,000, but i can't really find a price on a used one. is this a Japanese, or U.S.a guitar?

i saw one on ebay for 650, but not sure if thats with all of them.

Re: Whats the cost of a RR5?

It's a Japanese made guitar.
    I have seen used for around $600.
    It seems to sell for little more these days.

Comment

They are a Japanese guitar. Quality is EXCELLENT (at least on mine). New, mine was $999.99. If you have $1,000 bucks, go for a RR1-T or RR1. Not much price difference, and it's U.S. made. My husband bought mine, on payments, and I love it. We had NO money and had to apply for credit. If you have the funds go for the US models.

Comment

Personally I wouldn't pay more than $600 brand new with the case (MAYBE $650 with case) as it doesn't have binding on the neck or headstock. There's no way in hell that guitar is worth $1000 new.

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

a RR5 is at least 1000 euro (less case) in the netherlands [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
          "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            New there about 1,000, but i can't really find a price on a used one. is this a Japanese, or U.S.a guitar?

i saw one on ebay for 650, but not sure if thats with all of them.

[/ QUOTE ] I was speaking to Kevin Easton the other day and he has one. I can't remember if it was new or used, as I was looking for a RR1T. Give him a call, he will set you up.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

meh, the rr1 has a floyd, and floyds aren't my type.

Thanks

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]No, I meant Kevin told me he had a RR5. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]
                  Yeah, but the RR1T has a TOM bridge. [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                  X