Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ishibashi question

sup guys...
    I found a few grover jacksons that i would like to add to my collection in the ishibashi u-box. I was wondering if anybody here has dealt with ishibashi or the u-box. Also, if anybody knows a direct e-mail to one of the customer service people there.
    Thanks in advance,
    mogar

Re: Ishibashi question

Welcome, Newbie! Did you use the search function? There are several threads that you would find interesting, if only you would use the search function: "Ishibashi"

Did I mention the search function works great? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Did you read the FAQ? It's great, too! Especially question #17. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

http://www.excite.co.jp/world/englis...N&wb_dis=2

Or go here and save all that Search nonsense [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Meh. Mogar, you can do both what I & Newc suggested for maximum value.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Welcome, Newbie! Did you use the search function? There are several threads that you would find interesting, if only you would use the search function: "Ishibashi"

Did I mention the search function works great? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Did you read the FAQ? It's great, too! Especially question #17. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red"> Way to encourage discussion on a DISCUSSION board!!!
          </font>

Comment

Ron...has anyone mentioned to you that you can really be a prick sometimes?
            [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

wow. way to be helpful.

welcome to the board mogar. stick around, it gets better.

sully
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Such warm comraderie from fellow JCF brothers.....can ya smell the sarcasm!!Chucksplatter

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Beers to ya!

Comment

What pisses me off about it, people say use the search, but then they don't answer what you asked.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      people say use the search. . .

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean by "people"? Does Ron count for 2 or more now? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        What pisses me off about it, people say use the search, but then they don't answer what you asked.

[/ QUOTE ]Maybe people should also stop posting in the wrong section of the board. What's with people lately?!?
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Maybe people should also stop posting in the wrong section of the board. What's with people lately?!?

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right this is HORRIBLE. I've never seen such a crime as someone asking a question about Jackson guitars on this very board!! The nerve of some people1!!

Comment

I just couldn't wait to see what an Ishibashi question was. I still don't know.

Comment

If everyone used the search function exclusively and never posted a question, the board would die. There would be no use for the discussion board to continue. Everything you could possibly ask has been answered before at some time or another, but I rarely use search because you always get different answers and sometimes "fresh" information by just posting a new thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X