Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ishibashi question

[ QUOTE ]
    If everyone used the search function exclusively and never posted a question, the board would die. There would be no use for the discussion board to continue. Everything you could possibly ask has been answered before at some time or another.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's because some people get annoyed with newbies coming here and asking questions. Sheesh!...the nerve! [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Everything you could possibly ask has been answered before at some time or another

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh?

Has anyone tried putting a maple neck in the dishwasher for a good cleanup? (Together with some good lemon oil of course...)

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

OK, here I am, dinkyjacksonman will help you on this.

http://www.ishibashi-music.com/
        Look at the top on the right side, where it says "in English"
        Click that.
        Some of pages in Japanese will not be translated(maybe the Used gear section as well) and will have less stuff.

Here are the e-mail address and fax #.
        They understand English and also they do ship internationally.
        You pay by bank wire.
        Shipping fee usually runs around $100-150 for express shipping(EMS, takes 7 business days), No import Tax to U.S.

E-mail: [email protected]

FAX number: +81-3-3291-7099

Got more questions, simply ask them directly.
        Good Luck!
        [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow! I think I will just e-mail/PM dinky directly whenever I need a question answered. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Wow! I think I will just e-mail/PM dinky directly whenever I need a question answered. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh no... that is not what I meant.. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

"Got more questions, simply ask them directly."

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I've bought lots of stuff from Ishibashi and never had a problem with them. You can pay by bank transfer or credit card like Dinkyjacksonman said.

Koichi is usually the guy who handles the emails from US customers. He's a cool guy and will go out of his way to get more pics of the item or whatever other info you need. Shipping is usually very, very quick considering its coming from Japan. Good luck!

Comment

I have exchanged emails with Noriko at Ishibashi before. She was very kind and polite and her English was more than sufficient.

On a side note, you mentioned interest in a Grover Jackson. The Jackson Stars line should be higher quality, hence a little more expensive.

Comment

I am thoroughly enjoying this thread!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Welcome aboard Mogar!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    If everyone used the search function exclusively and never posted a question, the board would die. There would be no use for the discussion board to continue. Everything you could possibly ask has been answered before at some time or another, but I rarely use search because you always get different answers and sometimes "fresh" information by just posting a new thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Forget fresh information.....it's more important to correct spelling mistakes on here than have any real discussion...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Ron...has anyone mentioned to you that you can really be a prick sometimes?
                      [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ken...you of all people got the nerve to say that right now eh? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

You best give me an answer by email or PM regarding the situation you've left hanging the last couple months. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

lol. I'm sorry about the "non-search" thing. I do frequent this board often and do have a question every now and then. So the last thing I want to do is piss off the people who supply me with their advice. Once again, sorry.
                        Anyway, thanks for the link dinkyjacksonman, I've tried to open the U-box and a few other things on ishibashi but all my computer will display on those sites is a crap load of signals.
                        thanks dudes,
                        mogar

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]
                          Ron...has anyone mentioned to you that you can really be a prick sometimes?
                          [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ken...you of all people got the nerve to say that right now eh? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

You best give me an answer by email or PM regarding the situation you've left hanging the last couple months. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok Ron...you know I'm playing with you. I honestly didn't think you'd take that personally. Secondly, without need for a PM...it will be sent in the next couple of days.

Comment

Man, just when I thought tension was beginning to mount, and you guys diffuse the situation. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                            I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              diffuse the situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X