Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Forget ESP, Check out Ed Roman\'s RRV

Originally posted by LesPaulCustom:
    Rumor has it that Barry Lipman (remember the repair section in the old GFTPM) columnist is working for him after leaving 37th Street Guitars in NYC.

I'm sure Ed probably pays well, but they probably have a "no disclosure" contract to protect Ed's interests.

Fucking douche drinking bastard [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Barry Lipman currently works at East Coast Music Mall in Danbury, CT which was formerly owned by Ed Roman. He is pricey with a really long wait but a top notch luthier.

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat:
      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by WarriorX7:

--->Roman

As hot of a body as she appears to have there...I wouldn't touch her so I didn't have to get any of his frikkin' DNA on me! Nice cans though! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't worry, the mailman made her! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Now that was fucking hilarious. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
        Fuck Ed Roman. I'd rather own an ESP.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That's bad............

Can't say I'm impressed with Roman's work either.

Comment

Working...
        X