Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Forget ESP, Check out Ed Roman\'s RRV

Originally posted by WarriorX7:
    I wouldn't touch her so I didn't have to get any of his frikkin' DNA on me!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Never forget that Ron's foot and hand contacted Ed's ass and back of the head WEARING YOUR NAME TAG. That's good enough. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by WarriorX7:
      I wouldn't touch her so I didn't have to get any of his frikkin' DNA on me!
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Never forget that Ron's foot and hand contacted Ed's ass and back of the head WEARING YOUR NAME TAG. That's good enough. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This is VERY true my friend!...I still get satisfaction out of that thought to this day! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      After Ron did the deed...Roman turned to look at his name badge....I hope my name is forever burned in his brain as a representative of the guy who b|tch slapped him!...LOL!

Comment

Ahahahaha!

"Do I know you?"
        "No, but a lot of people wanted me to do that! Oh and this too!" (***** -slaps Ed while Jeannie smiles broadly)

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

how is he still in business. i mean hes been pulling this crap for over 20years now. I havnt heard of any company sueing him YET. he forged Bernie Rico SR.s name on the back of headstocks, made JFrogs(prior tohim owning the name), with fake kramer & ESP necks. made lefty PRSs before PRS did. hell on his web site he even shows fakes being made. buy a bolt on from him & he will offer you a discount if he can keep the neckplate with the serial# on it. that EXP isnt even his build it a f'in gibby he retopped, refretboard & added a veneer to the headstock. Hell i could go on for days about all the crap hes done. as for his daughter ide do her but i bet shes fake too. Ide love to know if there is any truth to him having BCRich & Jackson builders. or is that more of Eds BS. if it is true i think im more pissed than when i thought it was a lie.

Comment

Rumor has it that Barry Lipman (remember the repair section in the old GFTPM) columnist is working for him after leaving 37th Street Guitars in NYC.

I'm sure Ed probably pays well, but they probably have a "no disclosure" contract to protect Ed's interests.

Fucking douche drinking bastard [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

When Ed found out I was a former BCR employee...he went out of his way to show me his fuckin' pirate operation...and also promised me he'd make it well worth my while to come work for him.

As for Barry Lipman...It's pretty safe to say that isn't true...there was a big war between Ed and Barry over East Coast Music's interests.
              Both of which were co-owners.

Comment

You're probably right Ken....I thought I seen/heard that someplace....but Barry Lipman is a pretty well know luthier....you would hope that he wouldn't be a whore and have ethics and morals....

Comment

yep i dont know the details but Barry Lipman did work at east coast music mall for many years when Ed owned it, back in the 80's & early 90's. i was unaware the Barry was a partner since Ed was the face of eastcoastMM. as for Lipmans practices YES he did work there when ECMM was turning out tons of high end fakes. so my guess is morals & ethics takes a backseat to $.

Comment

The funniest part of his web page is the one where he claims he owned BC Rich at one point. Huh?!?.............
                    http://www.edromanguitars.com/rock/derringer.htm

Comment

Yeah, and read the J. Frog section where he slams ESP so hard for copying the real Bones guitar.
                      I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

Originally posted by Accept2:
                        The funniest part of his web page is the one where he claims he owned BC Rich at one point. Huh?!?.............
                        http://www.edromanguitars.com/rock/derringer.htm
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What a douche!

Comment

"I would have used a photo with me in it but I'm the funniest lookin' one of all of us."

No argument here! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorX7:

--->Roman

As hot of a body as she appears to have there...I wouldn't touch her so I didn't have to get any of his frikkin' DNA on me! Nice cans though! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't worry, the mailman made her! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

His daughter looks pretty nice! I'd bang her just to taunt her father. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Her name is Linds? Lindsay, Lindsey, Linda... I just got this from the file name of that pic. She looks nothing like the leprechaun on the right that is her father. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

--->Roman

As hot of a body as she appears to have there...I wouldn't touch her so I didn't have to get any of his frikkin' DNA on me! Nice cans though! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X