Heartfielder meets Budman !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heartfielder meets Budman !

Just wanted to say I met Budman while vacationing with my new travel trailer in PA. Budman came down to introduce his family to mine. We drank, BBQ'd and jammed acoustic. What a great guy and a nice family. I'd highly recommend hooking up with him if you're ever in his neck of the woods. It was a pleasure Dave.

Heart & Bud #1

Heart & Bud #2

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Re: Heartfielder meets Budman !

You look like a younger Hugh Hefner. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Exact same smile and everything. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Are you in red and Dave in blue?
      RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
      RIP Dime

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Yep, I'm the ugly bastard on the right........ [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

By the way, Heartfielder looks exactly like his avatar. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I thought someone might bring that up. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Looks like you guys had a great time!
              I can't wait to have my own BBQ too.
              [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="aqua"> Paul and his family were gracious hosts the other night and it was a pleasure to finally get to meet them. Paul is one of the best guitar players I've heard in a long time and he can sing just as well [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]. I actually just watched in awe as I think he knows every song there is. Thanks so much Paul, we had a teriffic time and hopefully we can do it again my friend. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Colorful shirts, colorful guys! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                  Henrik
                  AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Sounds like good times! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                    RIP Dime

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Colorful shirts, colorful guys! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's too funny...I buy shirts just like that (Wal Mart). I wear them all the time...Even to call on customers. Cool you guy's could hook up. On a side note...Dave, you havent seen ugly til youve seen me in the morning. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Also. Dave, I had the laser engraver demo yesterday. The inlay materials came in just in time (thanks again!). I may have to bump the wattage up on the machine I'm gonna get...That abalone is HARD. I'll be out of town this weekend. I'll try to give you a call with the details next week. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Yep, I'm the ugly bastard on the right........ [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Somebody looks FADED! Heh heh heh! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

So what kinda "bud" man are ya anyway? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Dave,

Thanks for the kind words and I look forward to a time we can do that again. Maybe next time we'll jam electric !!!

[img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X