contest clips are up....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• contest clips are up....

man, if you thought week #1 was hard, these ones will make you weep.

good luck!

sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Re: contest clips are up....

<font color="yellow">#3 is relatively easy, but you've got me by the short curlies on #4.....

</font>

Comment

heh...#4 was my idea. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

sully
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

<font color="yellow"> You're evil [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

not again....
          this time is even harder...
          [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            <font color="yellow">#3 is relatively easy, but you've got me by the short curlies on #4.....

</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

eww .. Would this be Mr or Mrs? Please tell me Mrs ...
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Would this be Mr or Mrs? Please tell me Mrs ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Speaking of that, would it be SO hard for the schizofrenic LPCs to enroll with another ID for the Mrs.? [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Isn't there some rule in the JCF's 15,789 rules about more than one person using an ID? [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow">Jeff, Krista does have her own profile...she just hasn't used it too much...nobody knows her [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

What's the big deal?

What has Krista done to you [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Krista loves this board as much as everybody else.....she follows the rules, and if you ever notice, she stays in her self proclaimed "basement" as to avoid most of us in the guitar related threads although she does read a lot of the technical topics and you would be really really surprised what she knows and has picked up about these guitars.

So, with all that said, until we hear differently from the administration, Krista will continue to use my screen name and she always signs her posts as Mrs LPC with the [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Until Sully, Kevin, Jeremy or Ralph PERSONALLY says I cannot post under Mr LPCs name, I will continue to do so....virtually EVERYBODY here knows me as Mrs LPC and I ALWAYS sign my posts Mrs LPC [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] (and no that winkie aint for you) so, Ummm...Sully....do I have to quit posting under Mr LPC's name??? (I need a poutie graemlin right now)

Mrs LPC [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Edit: And YES it would be harder for me to use my own ID...then it would mean when I got up he would have to hunt through old emails and get his password and then I would have to do the same...its easier this way!!

Comment

oh jesus. can't we just rant about how challenging the clips are?

sully
                    Sully Guitars on Google+
                    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Well, I can agree with that. I haven't a clue to who clip #4 is. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow">Yeah....#4 is gonna be a bitch I think.....I have no idea what the hell it is :refuse[img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img]scratch: [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          What's the big deal?

[/ QUOTE ]

OK... calm down. I guess unless one puts 10 laughing smilies in a message it is not understood as being a light hearted jab.

So, to clarify: [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

One question. Can we answer past weeks clips after other weeks clips are up?
                            KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                            I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              One question. Can we answer past weeks clips after other weeks clips are up?

[/ QUOTE ]
                              [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                              You have to answer all of them to win the guitar.
                              So I don't think the admins/members will tell you the answers until the contest is over..

Comment

Working...
                              X