Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: contest clips are up....

3 is a gimmie,,,4 is a Bitch
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      One question. Can we answer past weeks clips after other weeks clips are up?

[/ QUOTE ]

no sir.

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        <font color="yellow">#3 is relatively easy, but you've got me by the short curlies on #4.....

</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

eww .. Would this be Mr or Mrs? Please tell me Mrs ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Question is...does Mrs LPC even HAVE short curlies?...or for that matter does EITHER of the LPC's have short curlies?!...LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        (Sorry...I couldn't resist!)
        Yes...#3 was a breeze, but #4 is a killer! Sully!!...you !@#$%^!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I listened to the first few and didnt have a clue lol ,then again I have the memory of a goldfish [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Wolf

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            then again I have the memory of a goldfish [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Wolf

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Awesome Wolf...you da' man [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Yes...#3 was a breeze, but #4 is a killer! Sully!!...you !@#$%^!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually blame Jeremy
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

In that case, can we discuss the clips from week one now?
                I refrained from entering even though I had ideas much like I have in the past. Some synapses sparked and #3 was pretty easy, but I thought the rest were a notch above difficult.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually blame Jeremy

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorta like when the JCF was down, and somebody put "Jeremy broke the board" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That was classic [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually blame Jeremy

[/ QUOTE ]

But the Sullster has already accepted responsibilty for #4 as HIS idea!...LOL!

Comment

Geeez no chance for me [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Most of these song were played before I was born or when I was like 5-6 years old [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

I think I know number 3 but I am not sure at all. [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

So I guess Im gonna eat some pop corn while this lasts [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X