So I've got this Dinky King V idea...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I've got this Dinky King V idea...

Can anyone Photoshop what a downsized King V would look like? I've got an idea for a Custom Dinky V... I guess sorta like what the XTRR/Dinky Rhoads would be to a regular Rhoads. I've always kinda liked KK Downing's stubby little Hamer Vs but wish they could be a little bit bigger and not so stubby. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Re: So I\'ve got this Dinky King V idea...

King V or Double Rhoads?
    Hmmm. Double XTRR!? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yeah, like a Double XTRR!

Comment

I think I saw a pic of similar stuff from the thread of Dave.
        In the Jackson USA, house full of his collection.
        There is one kind of short wings V.

Comment

The black cherry one? That's just a regular XTRR.

Comment

No, there is a Gun Metal(?) color V right next to 12strings Soloist.

Comment

Oh, okay. I'll have to check that out. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

The first pic of the thread and right top corner.
                http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...o=&fpart=1

Comment

Oh, that Dave! Cool, thanks man! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I remember seeing that pic awhile ago. I don't know how I totally skipped over this new thread. That guitar is pretty similar to what I'm thinking about. Now I gotta send him a PM and see if he can send me more pics. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

It's been done Joe. Brad Kelly had one that I beleive he sold. I think it was a NAMM guitar. Had a laminated neck and smurf hat headstock. Cool looking guitar. It's in the gallery under King V's.
                    We must!
                    We must!
                    We must increase the bust!
                    The bigger the better!
                    The tighter the sweater!
                    The boys are counting on us!

Comment

I actually thought about doing this, too. But as a dinky-ized archtop Y2KV. ...Can't claim Gibson's ever done anything like THAT, now can they? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Changed my mind and ordered a Charvel, instead, though. Still might do it someday. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        It's been done Joe. Brad Kelly had one that I beleive he sold. I think it was a NAMM guitar. Had a laminated neck and smurf hat headstock. Cool looking guitar. It's in the gallery under King V's.

[/ QUOTE ] It's actually under other v's, and the first guitar in that section is a kk downing guitar. Sweet idea, too bad I'm far too large to play one! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I actually thought about doing this, too. But as a dinky-ized archtop Y2KV. ...Can't claim Gibson's ever done anything like THAT, now can they? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Changed my mind and ordered a Charvel, instead, though. Still might do it someday. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                          That would be awesome!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] It's actually under other v's, and the first guitar in that section is a kk downing guitar. Sweet idea, too bad I'm far too large to play one! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                            Cool. I gotta check the gallery more often and pay attention. I'm only 5'5" so it should look fine on me. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup other V's sorry. And I think Brad sold his because he found that one to small for him like you mentioned.
                              We must!
                              We must!
                              We must increase the bust!
                              The bigger the better!
                              The tighter the sweater!
                              The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Working...
                              X