Met "Metal" Mike Chlasciak today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Met "Metal" Mike Chlasciak today

Greetings all! I met Metal Mike Chlasciak [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] today at his guitar clinic in Paramus, NJ and we had a ripping good time! I've seen Mike play on several occasions with Halford and even before he got famous touring with Yngwie. In fact, the tour flyer that I had him sign tonight was the show that he had video taped and sent to Rob Halford that got him the actual gig with Halford! Anyway, my fiance won a Morley Wah in the raffle giveway which she had him sign the back of. We also posed for pictures with him holding his black Randy Rhoads Jackson and he signed my CDs and Halford swag. Metal Mike was very humble and signed everything I had placed in front of him. BTW, he'll be at the NYC KISS Expo next month in Secaucus, NJ signing stuff as well. We also ran into his promoter at the guitar clinic and he is getting a 2005 "Girls of Metal" [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] calendar together and asked my fiance if she would be interested in doing it! You see, my fiance is SMOKIN' [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] (if I do say so myself) he he....and the theme guitar on display will be Jackson guitars. Naturally, she'll be holding my pink VV Double V (what better?). If it does come to fruition, I will let the members of the JCF know in advance and where they can purchase them. Regards to all & SHRED! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Re: Met "Metal" Mike Chlasciak today

Post pics of your fiance!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

lol...she'd murder me for sure [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

I think Mike & I are long-lost Viking twins! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

<center></center>

at NAMM '03

[ April 14, 2004, 11:46 AM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]

Comment

Re: Met &quot;Metal&quot; Mike Chlasciak today

Well...he certainly has you in the nose department [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I thought your name was Ron?

not "Ken Francis"? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, it's Ken. You guys have been wrong all this time! [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

"Girls of Metal" calendar [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Let me know where I can get 1 [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I wouldn't mind seeing her Pink V if you know what I mean [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

...but your double neck sounds nice too [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                  Yeah, it's Ken. You guys have been wrong all this time! [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah...don't ya know MY NAME is RON ya knuckleheads!...LOL! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

mmmm.. girls of metal.....

<center></center>
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                    X