This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM Badge Requests

Summer NAMM Show, Nashville, TN, July 23, 24 & 25, 2004.
    Okay, the game is afoot and here are the rules:

1. I have a limited amount of passes that I am able to give to you guys, and it is FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED! When I close it down, I close it down.

2. Respond on this thread, and if you are fast enough to get one, you MUST LIGHT UP YOUR E-MAIL so that I can respond to you. If there is no e-mail lit up, I will go right past you and on to the next person.

3. Please, DO NOT RESPOND IF YOU ONLY *THINK* YOU'LL BE ABLE TO GO. A lot of people really want to go to the show, and some will be left out.

4. However, I understand that things sometimes happen beyond your control and you just can't make the trip. If you do get passes and can't make it, it is your responsibility to pass them on to somebody here who CAN make it. Once I send them, that's it ... I don't want to see them again.

5. Be patient, I don't even get the tickets myself until early July. Please don't e-mail me for updates ... when I get them, I send them and I don't think we've ever had one problem with passes not showing up on time. And no, I will not deal with Will Call.

That's it.

So, who's coming to the show?

M-

Re: NAMM Badge Requests

And yes, Newc, you are already in (so are any moderators that want to go). Just remember to reply here and post your e-mail so I can communicate with you.

M-

Comment

Thanks very much for the opportunity Morgan!! You got my e-mail.

[email protected] / Just in case.

[ April 14, 2004, 03:07 PM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Morgan,
        I'm not sure how to lite up my email but I am interested in going and am really wanting to get a pass. My email is [email protected] . Hopefully clicking on the email icon above will access my email. If I'm able to get a pass, thanks a ton. If not, thanks for offering.
        Tom Diamond

[ April 14, 2004, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: Ralph E. ]

Comment

Originally posted by tmdiamond:
          Morgan,
          I'm not sure how to lite up my email ...
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Fixed it up for ya!

R

Comment

my wife and i would love to go if you can spare 2, my email is [email protected]
            thanx man that is a hella cool thing to do [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

MOSH ON
            DAVE

[ April 14, 2004, 03:05 PM: Message edited by: MOSHWITZ ]
            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

I would like a pass as well but don't know how to light up an e-mail. [email protected] thanks.

[ April 14, 2004, 03:04 PM: Message edited by: Ralph E. ]
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Morgan:

Count me in. Again, not sure what you meant by the email thing, but you can reach me at:

[email protected]

Regards,

- Eric
                Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Just a note Morgan there is an underscore between guitar and collector in my e mail address that is hidden by the line underneath thanks again.
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Morgan thanks for the opportunity to attend, if you can I would like two for me and the misses.

Brian

[email protected]

[ April 14, 2004, 04:08 PM: Message edited by: Ralph E. ]

Comment

if you have any this late in the game, i'd appreciate 2 as my bass player wants to go again, we had a blast at the last one in nashville...if there are no extra lef, that's cool too...d.m.

[email protected]
                      http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Totally cool of you, Morgan! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

(not able to attend, so you won't find my email here, though I'll be your friend forever if you could put me on the list for Anaheim '05)
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

yes...very cool... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ...d.m.
                          http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Thanks, Morgan [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                            I think Matt from Matt's Music has me on his list for one as well, but I'd rather be safe with two passes than sorry with none [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So, if I end up with 2 passes, I'll definitely pass one on here [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[email protected]

Newc
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Thanks Morgan, much appreciated.

- E.
                              Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Working...
                              X