Need your opinions..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need your opinions..

With the help of JGcable, I finally got to post pics of my guitars. We didn't know where to put it so it ended up in the "Non Related" section where I fear it will die before most of you see it! It's under "A whole mess of guitars". John's got some cool shit and I'm just happy to finally show you my junk! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

P.S. John, where's the 71' Strat and this SD Charvel? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Re: Need your opinions..

Very cool! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I really like the red H/S with reverse Strathead, the Jake, and the light blue one. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Re: Need your opinions..

The 71 strat is over my buddy Dave's house visiting.It is vintage yellow (exactly like Malmsteens original Duck) with a maple neck and a 4 bolt neckplate. The Zebra is at my parents house upstate completely dissassembled. I have some pics of it and my other guitars stored on some floppies that I need to look for. I have a few more guitars stashed around the house but they never even see the light of day. They are banished to the closet and under the bed.

Comment

Working...
      X