Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Jackson KE3R in action again (practice videos/demos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Jackson KE3R in action again (practice videos/demos)

So my band Barabus made some incredibly rough demos, just so we could have something on the site - it's audio extracted from video taken with a digital camcorder. I also decided to make short video clips of the guitar solos in the two more "rock" songs - I am a guitarist, after all.

So anyways, here's some links:

The rockers: Villain, and Battlecry.
    The ballad : Terminal Lover

And the video clips for the solos in Villain and Battlecry.

P.S. Dig how nicely the Air Norton in the neck cleans up for that ballad. Man, I love my Jackson.

Re: My Jackson KE3R in action again (practice videos/demos)

It's alright. Its kind of the typical "Jackson" sound I'd expect.

Your soloing needs a bit of direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Iced In Flames:
      It's alright. Its kind of the typical "Jackson" sound I'd expect.

Your soloing needs a bit of direction.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Now that's a nice thing to say about a bro who's excited about his demos. Sheesh. [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
      "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
      Gotta get away from here.
      Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
      Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Nah, he's right. However, for just throwing down licks, hey, I'm fine with it. When actually recording the tracks, yeah, the solos will be much more composed.

Comment

Minus the crappy quality, it was pretty good, your singer was really off in some spots... but i really liked the structure of the songs, nice guitar playing...

hahha the scream at about 3:00 in villian made me laff

Comment

The music's cool, would like to hear the vocals more though. What amp did you play through on terminal lover??
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I used the same amp for every track - a Traynor YCV80 2x12 combo. I really love that amp, it handles my cleans and heavy sounds pretty decently.

Comment

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything. But honest opinions from other will only help you get out what people would like even more.

I could throw down a lame 3 chord song with a bad solo and if everyone here said it was awesome and I had a great sound then I'd want to keep doing that. But if people offer honest opinions then it will only make you and your band better. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by CoryKer:
                  a Traynor YCV80 2x12 combo.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have heard great things about this amp. I think Steve (Severed Serenity) has one.
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by CoryKer:
                    a Traynor YCV80 2x12 combo.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have heard great things about this amp. I think Steve (Severed Serenity) has one. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">no dude it's Dave who has it , I think he might sell it if any of ya want it not sure what he wants for it but it is a bloody cool amp , kinda a cross between a mesa and valvestate for gain , and super tube punch ! anyway it is a nice amp ... but you know what I wana try ? one of those joe s sig amps peavey has out those will be bloody nice ! still haven't seen one up here yet though . //Steve

Comment

So my band Barabus made some incredibly rough demos, just so we could have something on the site - it's audio extracted from video taken with a digital camcorder. I also decided to make short video clips of the guitar solos in the two more "rock" songs - I am a guitarist, after all.

P.S. Dig how nicely the Air Norton in the neck cleans up for that ballad. Man, I love my Jackson.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">for rough demos those sound pretty cool dude ! //Steve

Comment

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...also fuck man stand up ! lol //Steve

Comment

Yeah i have the YCV 80, nice little amp

Comment

Working...
                          X