Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Jackson ad

http://www.lamb-of-god.com/gallery/i...mb=3&cat=VIDEO

Hey check out the video for 11th Hour...it's one of the best music vids I've seen in a while.

Comment

Re: New Jackson ad

Originally posted by VitaminG:
      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by toejam:
      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Boxcar Willie 84:
      PallarAndersVisa, you should listen to bands before you start saying things that aren't true. I think this is the best ad they've had in a while, they can't rely on their past forever.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">He seems to open his mouth and say a lot of stupid things in numerous posts. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] you noticed too? </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, sir. Talk about annoying! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
      X