Need a battery cap for a JC acoustic/electric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a battery cap for a JC acoustic/electric

I'm new to this board, so forgive me if break any rules of etiquette. I have a Charvel/Jackson acoustic/electric 6-string with cutout (G25 C Nat. is the model # as far as I can tell). There is a second number as well and its 80266039(maybe thats the model number). I lost the battery cap cover for the electric part. Do any of you know how to order or acquire a new one? I would appreciate it if you would contact me either by replying or sending and email to [email protected]. Thanks for your time.

Re: Need a battery cap for a JC acoustic/electric

Maybe click the link up at the top of the forum for Easton Guitars... Kevin might be able to help you. If not, maybe try Carvin. BTW, welcome to the board. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I don't know if our very own Budman68 makes those, but maybe he does! He's been highly recommended for various high-quality guitar parts and has had many customers right here on the JCF alone. Here is his website:

http://www.fretsonthenet.com

Welcome to the forum and enjoy!

Comment

Welcome to the board! That's a 625CE though, not a G. It means "Cutaway Electric".

I have no idea how you'd get just that part, but those guitars sell for dirt cheap on Ebay, like $100-$150 often. You might buy one with the cover, get a local plastics cutter to fab you one, or take it to a music store to see if they had something from another make that fit it. Those guitars were discontinued a long time ago and the company's changed hands since
        then, so I doubt you can buy the part new.

Best of luck though; they are nice guitars for the money.
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X