Seattle Guitar Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle Guitar Show

Anyone going this Sunday? The crowd there tends to hate pointys so I've seen some deal on them in the past.

http://www.randysguitars.com/show.html
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Re: Seattle Guitar Show

Hell, I'm there. I do nothing on sundays
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

what time will you show up?

- Newc

Comment

I don't know, 11-12??

Comment

I am in pullman guys, wish I could make it over. I will be in Moses Lake this weekend. We should hook up and have a beer sometime. I will be over in may sometime, good buddy of mine lives north. I use to live all over up there. I use to live right by the American music in freemont, that was about 14 years ago though.

Comment

NNNOOOOOO! I was just there (Seattle) and was looking for something like this to go to but couldn't find anything this past weekend [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

are there ever any guitar shows on the east coast? seems like the big ones (namm, etc) are all on the west coast... [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

From the pictures of the show, it looks like everyone gathers at the end and joins in with
                Kum-ba-ya. Have you seen any good deals there? I work Sunday, but might go after. Guitarville looks like they brought the whole store there, but they are not known for bargins.
                ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

So anyone headed to this tomarrow?

Comment

Yeah, what the hell, why not?

Comment

I will be there when it starts at 10am. I'll be the guy with the long hair [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Odds are good that I'll have on tan jeans and a hooded sweatshirt of some sort. I'm pretty tall too.

I think I'll bring some trade bait - what about you fellas?

- Newc

Comment

I was thinking about 10-11, I'll be wearing jeans, a white shirt, lot's of Tattoo's showing, and a black falcons hat on.

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim:
                          I will be there when it starts at 10am. I'll be the guy with the long hair [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Odds are good that I'll have on tan jeans and a hooded sweatshirt of some sort. I'm pretty tall too.

I think I'll bring some trade bait - what about you fellas?
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have to be at work 3 am tonight, so I will head straight there after work from bellevue. I hope to get there around 10 also. I wish I had something to trade. My toy box is not quite as large as yours. I do have a Dean Tonic collecting dust I might bring. Maybe I can get a daisy rock out of it.

Comment

So What did everyone buy?? I bought a bunch of parts and that was it.

Comment

That's the one. I got the pickup from him as well. I've known him for a while - he's a regular on the TDPRI board.

There was a BC Rich Gunslinger under someone's table - red w/Kahler and single hum. It played nice but desperately needed frets so I passed.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                              X