Cusom Rhoads Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cusom Rhoads Idea

I was thinking today of what a rhoads would look like if it had the cutaways like a king V. I think it would look badass [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Any photoshopers our there able to knock one up or are there already pictures of one?
    Cheers [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: Cusom Rhoads Idea

What "cutaways"? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Really, man! [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Shit...I meant the King V students or whatever that had the cutaways on either side of the body and one near the bridge. Do you know what I'm talking about now?

Comment

I think you are talking about King Kelly cutouts.... [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

Comment

[img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Yes...Yes I was [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Ask Andy Oliphant. You know who *he* is, right? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

I wish there was a 'crawl into a hole and die' smiley [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Newc also does Photoshop work. What color do you want?

Comment

Black with Green Bevels ala Bodom [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Oligarchy.

Comment

Originally posted by darkknight:
                          Black with Green Bevels ala Bodom [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They were pinstripes and that guitar belonged to roope of Sinergy

Comment

Which was obtained Post Stone era.

My reason for reviving this was not to butch but i'd rather like to see what the guitar looks like.

Comment

Working...
                            X