Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Good pic of Chlorine ?

One of my favorite colors of Jackson.
    [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

I see what you guys mean. A quilted top looks much better for that water look. I still like the flame though. I'll be curious to see how different the tops are from guitar to guitar.

Jim
      "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

That quilt is unreal. Cabo is a cool color but don't sleep on the trans cobalt !!!

Comment

If VWall's Chlorine's were quilt I would have pulled the trigger already.......

As it is now though, the hammer is pulled back.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Here's Chlorine over flame maple.

Can't wait for my SL2T Chlorine limited from Vwall!

I feel a eye strain comin' [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img], that's a beautiful picture!!!
            [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn MM....you are pushing me to the edge of sending in a credit card number with you reposting the picture.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Sambencuda, We would have to check with Matt at OSG for sure, but if you got that pic of the SL2H Chlorine from him that you posted here, its very likely its my guitar. Mine was one of the first that arrived out of that run. He took pics of mine and posted it here and on his website. Just curious as I thought it might actually be my personal guitar. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

pjg, I know how you feel ! I think Scott will be getting some phone calls on Monday !

Comment

That's #4 of 10. The pic is a little misleading, my $1000 camera didn't want to bring out the green in the middle very much. BTW, I have #10 [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Matt

Comment

Damn, I'd love to have one of these to match my string through version I'm getting from Scott. If I only had the $$$. I'm pretty sur ei go tthis pic of of a thread here, but I can' tbe sure. Maybe I did get it off of Matts site. Can't remember.

BTW, I have #4 from Scotts run. Can't friggin wait!!!

Jim
                      "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Matt please post a pic of #2 up here, thats mine. I switched computers since then and I lost my old pic of it. It would be very cool if you could post it here. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          That's #4 of 10. The pic is a little misleading, my $1000 camera didn't want to bring out the green in the middle very much. BTW, I have #10 [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Matt

[/ QUOTE ]

That #4 looks very familiar... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Hey, it's because it's mine! [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Comment

Matt, you took so many great pictures! Too bad they are all vanished from your website. Any chance to reactivate this archive? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

YEEHAAAA!!! Theres my baby!!! #2 [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks Matt!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X