Good pic of Chlorine ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Good pic of Chlorine ?

That flame looks nicer to me than the #4 pic. I like the flame to be a little more spread apart. Man I can only hope mine looks like that!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Nice ax tonemaster. Thanks for the pics Matt!

Jim
    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

GMW does CHLORINE!!

www.hurljam.com

Comment

Hey Matt you still got mine? I lost it and uh want it back.

Comment

Holy S***!!! that GMW is gorgeous!!!! WOW!!! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY Wont jackson put beatiful tops on soloists like that as production models????? UUUGGGGHHHH!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Those would sell like wild if they did that!!!! Why dont they get that part??
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

That Les Paul with the Floyd is incredible. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

That LP is nice. I think some of the SLATQH's have really nice tops, but it's hit or miss. My trans black SLATQH has an awesome top, but it finished on the dark side so it's not as deep looking as that Les Paul. Brett had a natural SLATQH that had a top on it that was as good as that LP IMO.

Jim
              "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

my Chlorine will have its sister when uhh... sully decides to clean the pool...

i've been staring at the LP chlorine for ages... that'll be next..

I WAS gonna have one of Matt of OSGs...but he decided to cancel the order [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] (rather, he lost his dealership, but im not gonna dwell on that)

<3 matt.

Comment

the post nazi said I can't say pretty so I am gonna out it like this the quilted one is **** georgous and someone should by me one for my birthday. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

Now if I just had these pictures 5 years ago....

Comment

Working...
                      X