Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Lloyd going down the drain?

Whats the deal with Guitar Xpress?
    Hardly any new Jacksons in for about a year now! [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    Giant Scratch and Dent Sale going on [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    christmas sale starting early for lloyd this year? GuitarXpress [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    He told me a couple of months ago he was going to keep the Xpress train rollin strong!

He seems to be pretty sure about his San Dimas Guitars project becoming successfull [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Re: Is Lloyd going down the drain?

I've been wondering that too. Seems to me that his catalogue hasn't been updated for years. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

He personally delivered my custom Kelly to me at work (we live in the same town). He told me that everything was going really well. I don't know. You can always ask him.

Comment

Well he has 15 USAs in stock, not to mention the scratch and dent stuff...

maybe his stock isn't moving?

Still, that's a lot of USAs to have in stock. Judging by the scratch and dent sale, he is doing well.
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

He has been sitting on them rootbeers for quite a while. Wonder why?

Comment

Lloyd is doin ok I talked to him recently and he's got some more limited runs coming in a few months.

Comment

Originally posted by DamnationAngel:
              Whats the deal with Guitar Xpress?
              Hardly any new Jacksons in for about a year now! [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
              Giant Scratch and Dent Sale going on [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
              christmas sale starting early for lloyd this year? GuitarXpress [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
              He told me a couple of months ago he was going to keep the Xpress train rollin strong!

He seems to be pretty sure about his San Dimas Guitars project becoming successfull [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">and some of those sale prices are still way to bloody high as well . kevins got better prices than that //Steve

Comment

Hey, how do you like the inlays on that Kelly? Did you get the other guitar with your inlay design too?
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I also kind of thought it was ironic that one of the best dealers (Onlinestagegear) was ousted from the Jackson family while GuitarXPress goes ahead and makes a full-on competing product and is allowed to stay in good graces. Nothing personal against Lloyd but that is kind of fishy IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by LRGman:
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">He's asking too much for them. The only unique thing about them is the color. You can get a brand new SLATQH with an arched top for less. I talked to Lloyd about one of the Rootbeer's before I ordered my SLATQH, but he was firm on the price. He said it wouldn't be fair to the people who have bought the other SL2GX's if he lowered the price on the last 3. I know they have a speed neck & gold hardware too, but now that the SL2T's are out, they are old news.
                    >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

I got my DK2 from there and he said business was booming and that it's so good he's behind schedule. Great service and the price on the Dk2 with case, was better than the price on any website I tried, even without a case. The set up was crap though, but for the price, I don't mind adjusting it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by HuntinDoug:
                        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by LRGman:
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">He's asking too much for them. The only unique thing about them is the color. You can get a brand new SLATQH with an arched top for less. I talked to Lloyd about one of the Rootbeer's before I ordered my SLATQH, but he was firm on the price. He said it wouldn't be fair to the people who have bought the other SL2GX's if he lowered the price on the last 3. I know they have a speed neck & gold hardware too, but now that the SL2T's are out, they are old news. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Did you get your SLATQH from him?
                        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                        X