No announcement yet.

Warren D Crossed Swords is here...pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warren D Crossed Swords is here...pics!

Without further adieu, here's the crossed swords I just picked up yesterday. Searched long and hard for one and got lucky I guess. God knows that careful planning in guitar quests doesn't guarantee success. Let me know what you think. Dan Lawrence does amazing work! The detail on the swords is incredible; he even signs them. Neck is great feeling. As soon as Big Red arrives, I'll have one of Robbin's axes and one of Warren's. Yes, I plan to play both out often.

full frontal shot....Mesa 2X12 recto and Johnson practice amp as backdrop.

front detail.

Re: Warren D Crossed Swords is here...pics!

Tom:

Very nice score bro.....great graphic [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Awesome axe,bro! I have always loved that graphic! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Very cool gfx ...I really like that [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Wolf

Comment

That's awesome. Is that a GMW guitar?
          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Where did you find it?

Comment

Thanks, yes it is a GMW. I felt like it should still be in this section of the board since it is essentially a Charvel. Found on ebay. Seller bought it new and sold it as almost dad mint. He did not exaggerate one bit. I can barely see the most tiny signs that it was strummed and there is a very minor darkening of the fingerboard but I would feel safe calling it a like new guitar. One of my dream guitars for sure. Feels good to finally have one. Almost went with a new Charvel pointy version but I really wanted the single humbucker, single vol knob and strathead neck. I will put a black Charvel production logo on it for MY pleasure and to turn some heads playing out live. I highly doubt that I'd ever sell it so sticking on a logo won't be an issue. Not to mention that I am openly telling everyone of my intent. Thanks for the compliments. Someday, I want to have a real, original one. Anyone know how many were made and who among us (JCF and CC) has one?
              Tom

Comment

SWEET [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

I love the Crossed Swords and the Blood Drip Skull Demartini graphics. If I wasnt getting ready to buy a house, I would have both. I will eventually.

Comment

I used to have a GMW Crossed Swords just like this one, but mine had a SD Charvel repro logo on it..

The guy I sold mine to, had an original San Dimas Crossed Swords strathead with vintage trem, and a ton of other cool guitars as well.. I had pics of it on my other computer before it crashed.. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Nice guitar, Tom.. I'll have another one day, when the cashflow permits.. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X