Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thanks a lot guys...

Hey,
    Best of luck with your endeavors! Let me just give you the perspective of a 39 year old. At 29, I had just built a house, sold my failing business, and had a newborn Daughter that was ill. I was stuck at home caring for my child while my wife worked as a nurse...money was tighter than it had ever been. As I waited for the next college semester to begin I felt my Guitar playing days were over. So, I sold the small amount of gear I had (USA Strat, small amp & a few effects). I did it for the right reason....for my Daughter.

Five years later I scratched enough to get the PS10 Iceman I always wanted. One thing led to another, and before I knew it I was playing out with my high school buddies.

Almost five years after that I no longer play out, but I do enjoy buying & selling guitars regularly. I have two USA Jacksons on order, and more in the planning stage. I guess my point is if you are willing to give up something you enjoy for more important things, in time you will get it back ten fold. College & pilot lessons will make you a better person. And, in 10 years, with a degree, just think of the gear you can hoard! Good luck in school Bro!
    >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Good luck and definitely stay in touch and let us know how things are going for you!

Brian

Comment

Good luck to you! Do yourself a favor and keep at least one guitar....you won't regret it

Besides - FWIW - you're better off having $10,000 worth of gear and a $7000 car than having only a $17,000 car thats going to depreciate like a mofo.

Steve E

Comment

Working...
        X