Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kelly Cult - a secret gentleman's club....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kelly Cult - a secret gentleman\'s club....

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

Hey Stuka, nice green Daytona on top of the cable box!

[/ QUOTE ]
    Daytona it is. Superbirds didn't have the stripe around the tail.

i thopught only super birds came with the black stripe on the airfoyle [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]k

[/ QUOTE ]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

1969 Charger Daytona

1970 Roadrunner Superbird

Comment

Now that I think about it, if anyone's looking for a black Kelly XLR, I believe my old one is for sale a page or so back in the Classifieds by Pete (Lhrocker). I think he's got a chrome trem on it now, though. Not sure what pups are in it now, but there were two Invaders. That was a sweet guitar.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

awseome cars i've always wanted a daytona or a superbird

Comment

Yeah, they are desired by many. They are now commanding stupid money. Heck, an original nose cone is probably worth as much as a regular '69 Charger driveable project car.

Comment

Here's my EDS.....

Comment

Brad, that EDS is beautiful [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] More GAS!

Does this get me in? I know it's half Kramer.. but that's what I had to do to get a maple board on it with a neck that actually fits and is close enough on scale, so hopefully it's not Kelly blasphemy...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Brad, that EDS is beautiful [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] More GAS!

Does this get me in? I know it's half Kramer.. but that's what I had to do to get a maple board on it with a neck that actually fits and is close enough on scale, so hopefully it's not Kelly blasphemy...

[/ QUOTE ]
                  Yes, indeed, that EDS is awesome! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

And the Kelly with the maple board looks sweet, too! :headbang;
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Use my pic on your website....it's also signed by Megadeth.
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

nick my pic baby [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Oh yeah if it helps, I'll be dropping a dimebucker in my Kelly [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] So she'll be all ready to rip out some balls-to-the wall, in-your-face, heavy metal screams!

By the way you have permission to use my pic on the site, but I say wait a week and a half, and I'll have her bolted together, strung up and with the new pickup(s)
                        and I'll try to get pics that aren't so damn blurry. Maybe I'll take her outside and get some nice light so I can use a faster shutter speed on my camera! That seems to work quite well.
                        And if a KellyStar counts I'll have one of those to post soon too [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

My KE2T is Black Forest green. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow, this is honestly one of my favorite threads. Great eye candy of the guitar shape I love most. Rakh's new website is a nice little resource! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] If he were to develop a Kelly history like Jim Shine's JacksonSoloist.com website, that would be awesome! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I would love to see some Kelly that I have never seen on JCF.
                              I hope some members who haven't posted theirs to post them right here.
                              [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I have been thinking a lot about starting a Kelly Register - a full on resource. It would start small but get bigger and bigger as people contributed. Sure - Kelly Cult is a bit of a laugh but considering the enthusiasm for it I think I may try and take it a little further.

So - if you have not yet given me the a-ok to put your Kelly on my site then please do. Although I work full time I am gonna try and make a much better looking site which might end up being the ultimate Kelly resource.

Whaddya think????

R

Comment

Working...
                                X