Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: graphics

Guitgeek,
    Of all of the above ideas, I like Chuck's the best. I think it is on the GMW site with a price of several thousand bucks but I'm sure that's a typo. Seems to me that it's about an 800-1200 graphic but what do I know. GMW is defintely your best bet for cool graphics. You might also check Bighead Guitars for some ideas. Paul at Bighead is a pretty nice guy and his work is top notch. I'd absolutely take Dan Lawrence over Bighead but Paul's work is professional all the way and possibly a bit more affordable.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]

I hate that painting. Talk about Slop Art

[/ QUOTE ]

You ain't kiddin'! Even "Starry Night" looks like a fingerpainting. [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img] My 10 year old could do better.

[/ QUOTE ]

ignorance is bliss

Comment

well, thanks for the input gents. I have a guy who is going to do it for me, he did one of my guitars before and it was a great job he did. I think I have a nice one. I really like Symphony X, especially the album "v". the coverart of that CD is really cool as well, so I figured I should do something with that. so this is the general idea

opinions?

harrald

Comment

Metal + Church can only mean one graphic job - Black and Yellow stripes! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I think that's a great idea. I can't imagine most churches being upset about that graphic. For what it's worth, I used to use my snakeskin Jackson at a church and I never had any negative comments on it.
            Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Here's one I did about a year ago. The painting is "Fall of the Rebel Angels."
              Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

I love that painting. I seriously need to get a print of it or something.

Comment

Re: update

well, I have some pics of what it is about te become (the guy who is repainting it sent me some pix)

Harrald

Comment

Working...
                  X