Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Shop Suggestion?

Hiya all,
    Dunno who would read this that could even take the suggestion, but I think it would be really cool to have a Jackson work shirt along with the other great merch that Jackson is offering. Just a suggestion...anyone else agree?

Re: Jackson Shop Suggestion?

Ditto, thats what I always thought.
    Just one more guitar!

Comment

That would be cool. I only have one, it's an Immolation work shirt, but I love it. It would be nice to have a Jackson one too.
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Bring back the leather jacket!! Anybody know what's happening with that? McD?

Comment

I would buy a sweet Jackson leather jacket [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

How about a nice, big patch suitable for getting sewn onto the back of a jacket?

Comment

Second the leather jacket. My size is s. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I would buy a Jackson leather jacket for sure [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

(as long as it's not too ugly [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img] )

Comment

I'd buy the Flight Jacket if the patches and logo were bigger - those scrawny things on the arm are about 2" too small.

Ya know what'd be sweet? If Jackson could be the first guitar company to license their logos and things like the Skully and Sharkbomb and such to arts & crafts-type manufacturers - I'd love to be able to buy Do-It-Yourself Iron-Ons and Decals (waterslide, rub-off, etc) [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Of course, with the advances being made in Specialty inkjet papers, all you need is a computer and printer and you can do it all yourself. Still, it'd be nice to at least have a CD of official branding/images for sale from Jackson that were in vector graphics formats for ease of and lossless scalability.

Newc
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                  X