No announcement yet.

Bad G.A.S. attack!!!!!!!....help me!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bad G.A.S. attack!!!!!!!....help me!!!!

thats the secret to having a successful financial life i think...

pay EVERYTHING in cash, and pay it when you get it (as far as bills go) and then whats left over can go towards toys or whatever it is you desire...

my brother is a performance parts (muscle car & street rice) mechanic at a performance parts shop, and i've never seen someone handle money so well! i don't know what he makes but considering the amount of vehicles he owns and the house hes in hes smart with the cash! I can only hope that when i'm done university that i have the same fortune.

Comment

Yea, I tend to be pretty responsible with funds. But every once in a while I cant help but buy a new guitar. We will see what happens. part of the problem is I am waiting for one of those ovation doublenecks to come in at MF. I want one of those but aint gonna wait forever....
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        OMG, I am suffering from a bad G.A.S. attack. I really want to get a new Jackson. I found a few of them in the sea foam green. I like that color alot. I have the $$$ to get one. I really want to move a few of my older cheaper guitars first just to be practical cus I got too many guitars, but I havent had any luck getting rid of them. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] The bad part is, I have the money to get one now, but I cant bring myself to actually buying. I would like to save some cash for the sake of saving, but this is hard. Maybe I need to goto guitar-a-holics anonymous or something. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] What should I do?? I need help!!! [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] this will sound stupid, but I dont want to buy one and get buyers remorse and feel guilty about buying it. If I buy one, I want to be all fired up about it, thats part of the fun!!! I wnat it to be fun. THis is kinda a bummer.... any suggestions???? [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, I wish I had YOUR problem of having TOO MANY guitars!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I've already got the "too many guitars" thing (is there really such a thing?) - I just wish I had the extra cash to buy a new one [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

As for Sea Foam Green - I'm opposed to it. It's not an 80's color, it's a 50's color. It's not a glaringly loud color like Hot Pink or Neon Orange, but then it's not old and dull and done to death like black or white or red. I dunno. It's just not "manly" enough for me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Get a Grip MAN! G.A.S. is something we all have learned to try & live with,it's a condition not to be toyed with.

Just hit B.I.N. & ease your pain, go to Pay Pal & suffer no more. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            According To The Prophecy

Comment

I say buy it. All you have to do is keep reminding yourself that roman noodles are cheap and tasty. mmmmm noodles.

Comment

sell me a guitar [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] then you're over the money issue [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Get a Grip MAN! G.A.S. is something we all have learned to try & live with,it's a condition not to be toyed with.

Just hit B.I.N. & ease your pain, go to Pay Pal & suffer no more.

[/ QUOTE ] That was one of the most beautiful things I have ever heard here. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]Preach on brother! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

There is only one way to spell relief for painful bloating and gas...JACKSON...well maybe two...CHARVEL.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I've already got the "too many guitars" thing (is there really such a thing?) - I just wish I had the extra cash to buy a new one [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

As for Sea Foam Green - I'm opposed to it. It's not an 80's color, it's a 50's color. It's not a glaringly loud color like Hot Pink or Neon Orange, but then it's not old and dull and done to death like black or white or red. I dunno. It's just not "manly" enough for me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

[/ QUOTE ]
                      And hot pink is ? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

do it. you cant have too many guitars. if you buy quality stuff its always worth it. higher end stuff holds its value.

Comment

Newc, What I mean by 80's color was it looks like a color from Miami Vice which CERTAINLY was all 80's. I agree that Hot Pink or Neon Orange or green would be much more 80's and better, but they dont make them in those COOL colors....

THanks Drake! I will take that find advice under advisement. WHy didnt anyone tell me to "Take to Jacksons and call me in the morning"?????? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

"Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] thanks Frosty, I feel much better now!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                                "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Working...
                                X