Forum ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum ?

I feel stupid, but anyway how do you use the font color thing to make your posts that color. I saw one that was blue and I tried clicking on it beforea and after my thread.
    Madness Reigns......... In the Hall of the Mountain King!

Re: Forum ?

<font color="blue"> like this? </font>

when you click on the color two commands in parenthese will show up...your post will have to be put between those 2...d.m.
    http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

<font color="aqua">But please don't use the blue, it's kinda hard to read for some of the members [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]</font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        <font color="aqua">But please don't use the blue, it's kinda hard to read for some of the members [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">Well, yeah, if you're old and decrepit like Dave [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

<font color="yellow"> This work? </font> Cool. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">Well, yeah, if you're old and decrepit like Dave [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">yep, my tired old eyes can't see the damn things! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
            Dave ->

Comment

<font color="blue"> I like Blue</font> [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                <font color="blue"> I like Blue</font> [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">What did you say?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                Dave ->

Comment

<font color="yellow"> Yeah Toru, speak up, Dave's old and losing his faculties [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

J/K Dave [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    <font color="yellow"> Yeah Toru, speak up, Dave's old and losing his faculties [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

J/K Dave [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
                    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I like <font color="blue"> Blue </font> [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                    Anybody else? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">and my facilities for that matter...... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                      Dave ->

Comment

<font color="red"> I </font> <font color="green"> like </font> <font color="blue"> ALL</font> the <font color="orange"> colors </font> <font color="yellow"> of </font> <font color="purple"> the </font> <font color="pink"> rainbow </font> <font color="brown"> except </font> <font color="#666666"> pink </font> [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          <font color="red"> I </font> <font color="green"> like </font> <font color="blue"> ALL</font> the <font color="orange"> colors </font> <font color="yellow"> of </font> <font color="purple"> the </font> <font color="pink"> rainbow </font> <font color="brown"> except </font> <font color="#666666"> pink </font> [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">that's odd....that's not the order of the rainbow colors in my world. I thought you didn't get high? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

j/k bro.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]</font>
                          Dave ->

Comment

personally, i LOVE pink! if you know what i mean! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                            The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

<font color="pink"> STHUPER </font>

Comment

Working...
                              X