What would YOU do???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What would YOU do???

Oh, and BTW, if anyone wants some cold hard facts please feel free to email me at [email protected]
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I'm gonna throw the full story out in the Feedback section a bit later where it's more appropriate.

It concerns the JCF02 and my stepping aside for another member to take my position. When I decided to sell all of my gear, I decided to give this up as well.

Pat

Comment

Dude... You sold ALL your gear??
        Are you giving up on the geetar???

Comment

LOL, not all of it, just the most expensive stuff, my 4k rig and a few guitars. I'm keeping about 5 or so guitars and I'll pick up a little errrr, ummm, Line 6 or sumpin down the road, something for the house and that's it. But I had like 60 guitars at one point, I think that's what we counted one day... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyway, it's all good, I go from one extreme to the other at any given time, [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img], my wife can't even keep up. I may wake up tomorrow and say honey, I'm goin to Vegas, she'll say, k, cya in a few days. It's all good! She keeps asking when I'm going fishing, think she wants to get rid of me, [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I need to get my bike tomorrow and tear it down again, so we'll see. She's having a garage sale Sat, so I'll ride till then and I'm most definitely gone for the weekend somewhere, I'l start on the bike next week prolly.

It's all good!

Pat

Comment

Its all good [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

The full deal

Pat

Comment

Working...
              X