Kelly goes stereo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kelly goes stereo...

That is a cool idea for a bedroom setup. It's also funny given the size of those micros (thinking along the lines of "A Wall of Marshals"). Can you imagine some, 13 year-old bedroom shredder, doing something like this back in the late '80s to emulate his idols.

I don't care for the sound of those cabs, they sound a little thin to me, to bad marshal didn't design it with 12s for the cabs. I think it would sound much better & would still be a tollerable size for a practice/bedroom amp.
    KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
    I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Re: Kelly goes stereo...

Nice! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I got two of those off ebay a few years ago and had them set up in my basement like that, and I used a stereo chorus pedal to run into them. Then I decided to go straight into my old Valvestate 8240 2x12 combo on one side of the basement, ran the effects loop out into the input of one mini stack, ran the line out of the mini stack into the input of the other mini stack. Talk about stereo sound! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
      X