Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bay Area CA people: CS Soloist at GC in San Jose!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bay Area CA people: CS Soloist at GC in San Jose!

Hey All you norcal JCFers. Today at guitar center in San Jose, I found a Custom shop Soloist for a decent price. They want 700 for it, but the guy said he would throw in a new HSC.

It's has that granite finish, which cracks routed into the body to look like a sidewalk. H/S Config with active electronics I think. Serial was something like J 4227. Frets looked good, neck was straight without warpage, and pickups were original. The guitar han an OFR too. Someone had changed out the tuners to schaller mini locking though. Over all it was a good looking guitar at a good price.

I put it on hold and may pick it up, but I don't really need another soloist right now. I figured I would post it here and hope a JCF member could find a home for it. If anybody outside of the Bay is interested, let me know and I'd gladly be the middle man to keep this in the family.

Re: Bay Area CA people: CS Soloist at GC in San Jose!

Ooohh... Could you take some pictures? I might be interested! Sounds like its like my Custom Shop Soloist.

Comment

Yeah bro, if I have time tomorrow I'll stop by and take a picture or two of it.

Comment

Thanks... Try and locate any damage on it for me and if you can take individual shots of the headstock, body and neck (as well as the back of the neck and back of the body). Just wanna see if it is what I think it is!

Comment

Working...
        X