JE 1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JE 1000

WHAT JACKSON & CHARVEL GUITARS CAME WITH THE JE1000 ELECTRONICS?

Re: JE 1000

That would be telling [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Lowercase name, uppercase messages. How quaint [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

To answer your question, only the ones which included active circuits other than the JE1200, JE1500, and JE2000 circuits.
    [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Seriously, that board can most commonly be found on late 80's Jackson USA Soloists and the Charvel Models 4, 5, and 6 from 87-88 IIRC.

If, however, I don't recall correctly, then I don't know - you'd hafta ask somebody [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I have a JE1000 on my 1986 Charvel.

joe...
      www.godwentpunk.com
      www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        That would be telling [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Lowercase name, uppercase messages. How quaint [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

To answer your question, only the ones which included active circuits other than the JE1200, JE1500, and JE2000 circuits.
        [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Seriously, that board can most commonly be found on late 80's Jackson USA Soloists and the Charvel Models 4, 5, and 6 from 87-88 IIRC.

If, however, I don't recall correctly, then I don't know - you'd hafta ask somebody [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Matt, the Model series guitars had the JE-1200 bro. Or did I misunderstand your statement? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Hmm. I thought there were a few Model models that had the JE1000 [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Anyhoo, I guess I didn't recall correctly [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I've got a JE1000 in my JAckson Snakeskin Strat.

Comment

Iv'e got one in a Jackson Schon but none of the Charvels or Jacksons I've seen have had them. Were they a special order or just a after market upgrade?

Comment

Methinks they were in the Jackson LE 88'

Comment

JE-1000 was part of the custom order form options in the
                  late eighties so there are a lot of customs with that board in them. Most axes ordered to Finland came with either JE1000 or JE1200. J50BC with JE1000 is a great combination IMO for metal sounds.
                  My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Didn't the USA Fusion and the Fusion Pro have the JE1000?

Comment

i have a JE1000, bu im missing the Pot and the Switch for it, anyone know the K of the pot, and a good replacement minitoggle?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Didn't the USA Fusion and the Fusion Pro have the JE1000?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know about the Pro, but the USA's had the 1500.
                        -------------------------
                        Blank yo!

Comment

Working...
                        X