Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to spell Randy Rhoads---->

[ QUOTE ]
    Also, a pet peeve is when people say "would of, could of, should of". It's would have or would've. Could have, could've. Should have, should've. Get with the program, people and stop saying of after these words, because it makes no sense! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

RacerX mode off. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

How about "woulda, coulda, shoulda" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      How about "woulda, coulda, shoulda" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]I guess that's acceptable slang. Like gotta, kinda and sorta... for you lazy types. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        do you mean my xtfg I got from ed roman isnt legit?

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

LMAOROTF

EJ

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          yep..Randy said people never got it right to John Stix in an interview....Cort..What about the people who spell Randy as Rhandy???

[/ QUOTE ]

Rhandy Rhoades, j/k!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Randee rowed on a boat from Rhode Island to get to a road in another state where he rode for many hours.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Rhandy dhoodle whent to thown, rhiding on a rhoadie..... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
              The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Randee rowed on a boat from Rhode Island to get to a road in another state where he rode for many hours.

[/ QUOTE ]Was he driving a Rhols Rhoice or a Doj Rham?
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

awweeee man!

I managed to spell it two different ways on my total guitar post....and only one of them was right...

R - slightly dislexic!

Comment

You think thats bad. At least people says his name right. If ever become famous I'm ****. No one says my name right or spells it right.

Comment

Not suprised with a name like InflamedMonkey - did your parents hate you? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

R

Comment

something like that. I think they were stoned.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          dislexic!

[/ QUOTE ]

point & [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                          X