JCFers @ the ATL Guitar Show...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCFers @ the ATL Guitar Show...

May 28-31, Jim Miller Park in Marietta. Admission is going to be $10, $8 with a guitar and a can of food.

Who's going to be there? What are you going to bring? I'll be there Saturday with my Jackson and Charvel Fusions.

Re: JCFers @ the ATL Guitar Show...

I'm gonna be there on saturday as well! Looking forward to my first Atlanta guitar show since moving down.

Comment

I'll be there on Sunday or Monday,, coming home from the redneck riviera (Panama City Beach) on Saturday. I'll probably be toting around a PRS custom 24 and a Kramer Ferrington. The last few ATL shows have kinda sucked, [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] hopefully this one will be better. See you guys there!!

Scott

Comment

Scotty!!!
        Glad to have you on the board [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        I'll be there maybe sat & sunday
        might bring my 76 les paul custom with maple fretboard and my joe despagni jem
        hey scotty i'll take your prs snd esp from ya!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] fitty bucks [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        Just to let everyone else know scotty is a good friend and great player

Comment

I should be there on either Saturday or Sunday. I'm not sure which day I can get away from the huge metropolis that is Augusta, GA.

Comment

CharvelJunkie,,

KC just finished putting my ESP back together,,I haven't even seen it yet!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] You know I won't sell that thang!! I'm considering selling the PRS though, you and Kerry have tuned me into a Jackson freak, so I can see another soloist or a DK1 in my future [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] By the way,, thanks for the compliment [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] . Be sure to call me so we can hook up at the show!!

Comment

I will be there.

Comment

hey guys,
                lets try to get together maybe sat.???
                it would be nice to meet everybody in person [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm coming with a group from my store, but a meeting is definitely possible. It'll give us all a shot at each other's gear, too. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

All I can say is,, if any of you guys hook up with CharvelJunkie,,, get him to play any type of guitar through any type of amp. Tony is one of the best guitar players I have ever seen!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] One helluva guy and pretty damn funny too!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I'll be on my way home from vacation on Saturday so I can't get to the show untill Sunday. Tony, I picked up my ESP from KC on Saturday,, Man!! I haven't played that thang in about 6 years,, brought back alott of memorys from being on the road back in the 80's [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, i'll be there walking around with my "Jackson guitars" hat on, so stop me and say hi if you see me.

R

Comment

Working...
                      X