Umm... Hello All!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umm... Hello All!

This is (obviously) my first post here, so I thought I would share my testimony that Jacksons RULE ALL. I'm glad to have found this forum 'cause I'm a damn fanatic!

Anyway, here are my babies. Nothing too special, but they're still my babies! Maybe someday I'll be able to afford a neck-thru...

"my aim is precise, armed with my own failures"

Re: Umm... Hello All!

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Beer's to ya and welcome to the Madhouse.

Comment

welcome aboard and don't forget to put your helmet on [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Whoa, what model V is that? Looks like a King V and a Rhoads had a wild night and that was their product. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Haha, cool spiky strap pin on that V. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Welcome! You're already on the right track with the posting pics and all! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Just don't try to sell any of your gear until you hit at least 100 posts. Make the most of them because first impressions are important!

Other than that, you'll love it here! The search function allows you to access our archive... I find I'm posting less topics today than I used to because it's hard to think of stuff that hasn't already been covered before. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I love it! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to the forum!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] This is a great place to hang out. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I like the DInky shape guitar on the top.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to the machine [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Whoa! Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm forever a student of the guitar and I hope to learn a lot here...

NumberOfThePriest: To be honest, I'm not really sure what kind of V that is! When a friend of mine first got it, the top corner(?) of the body had been completely broken off. But he made a wood mold of sorts to fill it back out.

I love the appearance of that guitar... I call it my 'military surplus' guitar! It just reminds me of something that the VC would have killed Americans with in Vietnam. Just... kinda vicious! But then again, I'm also a 'milsurp' rifle fanatic. But that's another story probably best left to a different forum. Seems to be a touchy subject for some people.

Anyway, thanks again everybody! I'm gonna go search the archives now!
                "my aim is precise, armed with my own failures"

Comment

Actually, I think we've got a few firearms fanatics here too!

You've got a healthy attitude... perfect for this message board. You'll fit in nicely! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] You'll find it's a hilarious place too. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to the best guitar forum on the web ! Enjoy your stay !!

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi there Realm!

Niiiice axes. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                      Welcome aboard, dude.

Em

Comment

WELCOME!!! Uhhh... I mean... hi.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

This really is the best forum on the web! You definitely sound like you'll fit right in...

Comment

Hey Underwear! Trippy V! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Welcome to the Forum! Nice start you have there! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

welcome dude
                              I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

Working...
                              X