• Show
Clear All

Re: Umm... Hello All!

Hello! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

EJ

Comment

Welcome aboard. Nice guitars!!
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Hey Underwear!

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude?!? Are you ribbing me! Huh? Just showin' up to pick on the new guy? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "my aim is precise, armed with my own failures"

Comment

I see you've met RacerX, the resident newbie-bully. Don't mind him, he was the first JCFer to hit the 10,000 post mark before a fatal error reset his counter back to zero. I believe he is still reeling from that malfunction. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] But watch out, he really did kick Ed Roman's ass. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

HAHA!!! Hey, I can take a joke, man! I thought it was funny 'cause it sounded like something I would have said myself. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Welcome to the machine [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Careful there Franky, you're showing your age. Not too many of the young'uns will get that. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Welcome aboard Under!

Where have you been?
              It's alright, we know where you've been!

Sorry, couldn't help myself. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Haha, good. Too many newbies can't take a joke around here and end up mouthing off to others on here. Teaches you that nobody should take life THAT seriously. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] As for myself, I don't believe I've ever been insulted on here and I've never dished out insults to anybody. I'm always laughing and learning valuable stuff on here. The JCF Brotherhood is exactly that, like a family. Outsiders don't quite understand that, and insiders regard this forum as the best they've ever frequented. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

That's awesome Priest. I'm glad to know that this is a respectable forum, as I will probably spend countless hours here. If I had only known it existed before!

Anyway, for the record, I'm not one to flame, insult, or resort to childish behavior on forums like this. However, I do enjoy a good heated debate as long as I can agree to disagree in the end. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey welcome aboard, Thats a killer looking V you got! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Like these guys said you got a great attitude to be around here enjoy the JCF, I think it was DM who said it leave your straight Jacket at the door!
                    According To The Prophecy

Comment

Thanks again everybody! I sure didn't expect so many compliments on the V. I thought I was the only one who knew how awesome it was!lol

The V got it's unique look from a clever combination of coffee grains, motor oil, and sheet metal! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

welcome on board [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                        nice V you have [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                        go on and interbreed some more of our favourite jacksons [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          ..as I will probably spend countless hours here.

[/ QUOTE ]

...and watch your playing skills go downhill fast, because all time is spent on this forum. Hehe, welcome Under i like your guitars too. But you need more... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Henrik
                          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Welcome to the board! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              As for myself, I don't believe I've ever been insulted on here...

[/ QUOTE ]

we'll have to rectify that then! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Nice guitars and welcome to da board!

Comment

Working...
                                X