yeah, just ordered my first jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: yeah, just ordered my first jackson

You can get a Jackson "multifit"-case (Warrior, Kelly, King V) for like 170€ through Thomann in Germany.

@ Fifth Horseman:
    Why don't you just get a regular SKB-case instead? 60€, usually in stock everywhere, and it's pretty much the same save for the Jackson logo.

Comment

Originally posted by Baum83:
      You can get a Jackson "multifit"-case (Warrior, Kelly, King V) for like 170€ through Thomann in Germany.

@ Fifth Horseman:
      Why don't you just get a regular SKB-case instead? 60€, usually in stock everywhere, and it's pretty much the same save for the Jackson logo.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">170 euro's is a bit too much for me if you can get a universal case without the jackson logo for 100 euros less. there won't be tot much difirence between a brandless universal case and a jackson universal case.

Comment

Little misunderstanding there I guess. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

The SKB-standard case is a case for Strat-shaped guitars (like Horseman's DKMG is), you'd have a hard time trying to get your Warrior in there. So you don't have much of a choice there really.

Comment

the case i posted was a universal case for bc rich models. if it fits a beast, i think it would also fit a kelly. the bc rich beast also has a long point at the back and stuff. but hey, if it doesn't fit i can just return it. no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by ben:
            the case i posted was a universal case for bc rich models. if it fits a beast, i think it would also fit a kelly. the bc rich beast also has a long point at the back and stuff. but hey, if it doesn't fit i can just return it. no problem.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well size of the case is only one thing. Yes if the case fits a Beast your kelly should fit too. But if i were you i would like to have a case which fits exactly for a kelly so the guitar doesn't move around in the case.
            I would say save some money and buy a case which was made for the kelly. This way you can be sure that nothing will happen to your new guitar when it sits tightly in the case.

Flo
            http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

wow thats expensive

Comment

Congratulations on your purchase! Welcome to the Forum with the greatest collection of guitars and knowledge that you will find.

Comment

Originally posted by Baum83:

@ Fifth Horseman:
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">At the shop I first tried another case that was in stock (I think it was a GEWA or something), but the DKMGT didn't fit... because the angled headstock of the DKMGT touched the bottom of the case.
                  They had no other strat cases there to try.

That was when I decided to go for a real Jackson case instead.
                  They told me it could take some time.
                  But of course they couldn't predict it would take SO LONG!

But you're right, I'm close to canceling the order and searching for another case.
                  Still have the Jackson stickers from the catalogue to put on it. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Not sure who you guys ordered your guitar or case from. But, for future stuff, you may want to check with Scott at Vwall guitars. He does a lot of overseas shipping....He's a JCF dealer, and a great guy too. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Working...
                    X