Jackson GAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson GAS

I can't stop looking for a new Rhoads or KVs...I just found $766 to use at my leisure and it so tempting to go eBay and find a nice used RR1 or KV...anyone else have this problem?

Re: Jackson GAS

I have it all the time, unfortunately I've never "found" $766 [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Have fun!

Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

ehhhh...."found" = saved a few dollars here and there for a few months. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by MetalGrasshopper:
        ehhhh...."found" = saved a few dollars here and there for a few months. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Meaning. . . . .you ate ramen noodles for several months? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

^its still food isnt it?!

Comment

Seriously,it's extremely addictive.I was going through the Jackson colors page on Kev Easton's site and felt like a total fiend.I was drooling and had to tell myself that's it,one a year.I just bought an RR1 on ebay last week and of course I want another in a different color.I don't know how I got so bad,I spend so much time scoping ebay and here for new acquisitions that it's actually taking time away from practicing,so that's it,gotta keep my priorities straight.Damn that GAS!

Comment

Ramen noodles....not just for breakfast....mmmmmmm [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Kev Mc:
                Seriously,it's extremely addictive.I was going through the Jackson colors page on Kev Easton's site and felt like a total fiend.I was drooling and had to tell myself that's it,one a year.I just bought an RR1 on ebay last week and of course I want another in a different color.I don't know how I got so bad,I spend so much time scoping ebay and here for new acquisitions that it's actually taking time away from practicing,so that's it,gotta keep my priorities straight.Damn that GAS!
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">To bad you cant have a color changing guitar, like that horse on wizard of oz.. . .

You just turn a knob, from blue to green, and red to Steve Vai DNA red, to Wylde black and white, to SRV worn sunburst. . .

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                  Ramen noodles....not just for breakfast....mmmmmmm [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">breakfast? [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

I think I will try that tomorrow. . .

Comment

nonamemx, trust me when I say that having a color changing guitar won't solve the GAS problem. I have a custom shop 24 fret Rhoads in Mystic which changes colors without even turning a knob and I still have GAS just as bad as the rest of our fellow JCFers [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    It never ends!

Rudy
                    Rudy
                    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Well I have Charvel G.A.S and I need [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img] .About a three weeks ago I bought a 750XL off of ebay.So I decided to sell my SL2H(I really wanted a short scale)as I already have four other two hum guitars.I soon as sell my soloist I see Archtops 750 string thru in the classifeds and can not resist and buy that.So I ended up were I started with more guitar.And I am always searchng ebay for more especially a USA Fusion.
                      Mike
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Originally posted by Model 88:
                        And I am always searchng ebay for more especially a USA Fusion.
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If I had some cash this would be mine but since I don't....Have you seen it? I love the finish [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] .
                        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Comment

Welcome to my hell! You think it's over once you crack and buy that one big $$$ Jackson, but it never ends. I'm looking all the time. About to buy an SL1 that I can't afford and I'm already looking for an archtop pro.
                          "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

No I have not , but thanks for pointing it out.That is cool I have never see that graphic before. Anybody want to buy a couple of Carvins [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] .
                            Mike

Comment

Here is a Archtop Pro
                              Mike

Comment

Working...
                              X