Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the difference between rosewood and ebony freetboard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is the difference between rosewood and ebony freetboard?

Originally posted by RacerX:
    WHEN NEWBIES ATTACK!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Ron, you didn't notice he spelled fretboard as freetboard?!? You're slipping, dude! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Enemy, thy name is RacerX. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Chill, dude! You're like the JCF's bouncer or something, scaring people from getting themselves comfortable! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RacerX:
        WHEN NEWBIES ATTACK!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Ron, you didn't notice he spelled fretboard as freetboard?!? You're slipping, dude! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My deputies handle that now. YOU'RE slipping! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey Mr. I (a crappy name BTW),
          We have a search function here, and it works great! BTW I visited your fine country in 2001. Your border guards are quite suspicious and business-like!
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Now, it would have REALLY been funny if he called himself Mr.Ibeenhad. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
            [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Chill, dude! You're like the JCF's bouncer or something, scaring people
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Like you should talk! [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...;f=17;t=003883

Comment

Hey Mr Ibanez , whats that you're playing in the pic? Is that a custom yellow bevel paint job? I like it. You should get a used rr1 over an rr3 you will be happier.

Comment

Originally posted by P I K A:
                Hey Mr Ibanez , whats that you're playing in the pic? Is that a custom yellow bevel paint job? I like it. You should get a used rr1 over an rr3 you will be happier.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yea, he looks like that former Jackson player who's in that band......what are they called again? I'm sure they've been discussed around here before...maybe once or twice
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Which Floyd rose bridge is the best? I'm looking for tremolo bridge (2-way)...

Comment

The bridge in a RR-1 will either be a original Floyd Rose or if it is older, possibly a Schaller Floyd Rose which is nearly identical in quality and performance.

Comment

The man on my avatar is Alexi Laiho! He is the lead guitarist in Children Of Bodom band. He is my favorite guitar player!

AND I'M SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH! I'M ONLY 14 YEARS OLD AND I'M NOT FROM ENGLAND OR USA! I HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND ME [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] !

Comment

Your English is quite good, and we are all VERY familiar with Alexi. Alexi and his attitude are somewhat sensitive subjects on this message board.

Comment

14 years old, eh? You should be BOY Ibanez, then!
                          Hahahahaha! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

14 years old, eh? You should be BOY Ibanez, then!
                            Hahahahaha! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            hey ron, it´s allways the same with you. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

RacerX!

You were all young once, and maybe you are stil young... It's never to early to start rockin' [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Mr.Ibanez, keep in mind that these guys are at least two times older than you and have much more information that you.

I think almost everyone knows Laiho and COB here. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Ron, when did you visit Slovenia? In which city have you been?

P.S.: Ibanez, ne imej jih za tako slaboumne, ker so zelo dobro podkovani ljudje.

Comment

Working...
                                X