APC pickups: Do they really exist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: APC pickups: Do they really exist?

I've also searched for APC pickups and have tried e-mail APC directly with no response. LH Musik here in Sweden sold them a couple of years ago but stopped selling guitarparts and focused on amp repairs and modifications. They let the whole stock, mostly Strat replacements, go for nothing!

If you find a way to deal with theese guys, let me know 'cause I'm VERY interested in the Persuader. I've had local adds out but no response so far. Found one APC pickup used in a local second-hand store but it wasn't the model I wanted.

Good Luck!

Regards JT

Comment

I'd buy the persuader models in a second if there was any way to get them over the internet. goddamn hard-heads don't want any business, we'll just keep on buying EMG, duncan and dimarzio....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        Dreamland Rebel how much do they cost? Why is everything so cryptic about this company. I feel like I am at the dentist with all this teeth pulling

[/ QUOTE ]

because the list price and what he "might sell them to you for" arn't the same. he quoted me one price and i didn't have the money. 2 weeks later the price was 5 buck higher. i sent the money then and there. best suggestion. be ready to make the deal that day and see how cheap you can get them from him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that is just a [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] way of doing business!

Well to those of you who are willing to pull teeth & have a price increase because you didn't buy the day you called, I hope those pickups are the "Gifts of the Gods". I'll stick with EMGs & Duncans.
        KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
        I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Yep, I'm not gonna chase down some gruff recluse and try to give him money and business he apparently dosen't want and certainly dosen't deserve.
          Too many other known great options out there.

Comment

Hey Chuck, how did you like those Rio Grande pickups in that Les Paul you had? I'm seriously considering putting some in my PRS.

Comment

Loved them! Fantastic pickups. Highly recommended.

Comment

Did you like them better than Seymour Duncan Customs, or is it more just an applications type thing?

Comment

I don't currently have a Custom in anything, so I coudn't do an A/B comparo...

Comment

I'll stick with my EMGs and DiMarzios, thanks! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR

please try them [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll leave for work a little early and do a scouting run next week.

Comment

I emailed him showing this thread.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] What's the use? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] He doesn't check his computer. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I think you'd be better off printing this thread off (as well as the other APC-related threads) and personally delivering the stack of pages to him. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Duncan distortion, and a Duncan Jazz, that's all you need.

Comment

I called and left a message [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Let us know how that goes for you PaddoK. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X