No announcement yet.

APC pickups: Do they really exist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: APC pickups: Do they really exist?

WOW!!! Excellent. Lots of interest. I don't know if Joel is taking any more names since he made his cutoff point. Now we play the waiting game... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing what you all think of the APCs. I particularly want to know how your Shannon turns out NOTP. I am half thinking about replacing the pups in mine, but I kind of don't want to mess with a mint, stock Shannon. Know what I mean?

Comment

Shoot I hope I didn't miss the cutoff. I was so worried about DK2LE I haven't kept up on the APC thread I started. I wanted the Persuader Lead Custom. Damn!

Comment

mmm, I can't wait to hear these pickups in my soon to be acquired KV2T........and tuned to B [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            PJG said:I particularly want to know how your Shannon turns out NOTP. I am half thinking about replacing the pups in mine, but I kind of don't want to mess with a mint, stock Shannon. Know what I mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine already came modded and I have no idea where the original Pearly Gates hum and Custom Staggered singles are. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Plus, my Soloist is my only electric guitar that I currently own, so by default, they HAVE to go in that guitar. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Should be interesting. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
            Cerastine Order said:
            mm, I can't wait to hear these pickups in my soon to be acquired KV2T........and tuned to B [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Good, we'll have reviews from a wide range of tunings and musical styles then. Should be great to read everybody's thoughts on these pickups. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X