Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What company makes Jackson/Charvel cases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas, you dug deep for this 2 year old thread, huh?
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

LOL What's up with the thread resurrections lately?!? Some newbie, earlier this morning, with his second post, dug up a thread from like 3 years ago, and only half of the thread was still remaining. Needless to say, I deleted his post and the thread is back to where ever it was.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Well, I directed texasfury here because he was looking for info on cases...I didn't know he'd post in here, but eh...What's so bad about resurrections? Better than starting a new thread sometimes, plus there's interesting info in 'em!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I like reading the old threads - I usually get near the end before I realize it's a ressurection.
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

Usually the old font & smilie remnants clue me in!

ie:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[jackass] Oh noooooooo... get ready to laugh. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [/jackass]

Comment

Yeah would people rather I start a new thread and have everyone rehash the same info, plus the additional detritus of "do a search n00b, someone already started a thread on this in 1983, go back to playing your Aria!" responses?
              Just a guitar player...

Comment

Now who would say *that*?

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
                  Needless to say, I deleted his post and the thread is back to where ever it was.
                  Please don't overdo it, Joe Quite often, old threads are very valuable; when i stumble across them, i can't help thinking of all the good info that is buried deep down in the JCF database (deep down thanks to the search engine).
                  Henrik
                  AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Here's a pic ewright sent me of his 201 case.

Just a guitar player...

Comment

So, no form fit around the headstock. I wonder if the other model number case does have that feature?

Comment

For reference here's a store pic of the 921. I'm guessing cases that come with custom shop J/Cs have true headstock form fits, while "official" cases for production J/Cs have a universal headstock pocket (for normal and reversed).

Just a guitar player...

Comment

Got my JCC201 in today. My DXMG fit perfectly in the mold, there was none of this having to scrunch the guitar down to force the foam to mold to it's shape. It's definitely not a heavy duty case, the hinge connection feels a little flimsy, and I'm not confident it can protect the top of the guitar were something very heavy to be placed on top. But for $60 shipped (from AMS), it will work.

Just a guitar player...

Comment

Working...
                          X