Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What company makes Jackson/Charvel cases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What company makes Jackson/Charvel cases?

Originally posted by Number Of The Priest:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by toejam:
    I'll take some pics later on.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[jackass] Oh noooooooo... get ready to laugh. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [/jackass] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I knew that was coming! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'm home for lunch, gotta go back out in a little while, so I'll take them early this evening. I'll make sure I've got good light and preview them so they come out to your standards. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I believe the JCC922 is the correct case for the SLS as stated in the jackson price list on thier site. MF sent me a JCC921 for my SLSMG and you would pretty much have to make some modifications to the case to make it fit. I told MF that Jacksons web site lists the JCC922 as the correct case for the SLS, and ofcourse they treated me like I did'nt have a clue. They still ship out the JCC921 as the case for the SLSMG. Just a heads up if your going to order a SLSMG, get the JCC922 along with it.

Comment

SLSMG's will fit in either a 921 or 922, but the 921 isn't a good idea unless you do some hammering to the body end of the case so the headstock doesn't press against the other end. I saw a couple of them that were crammed into the case that came back with neck split at the scarf joint. It's a tight squeeze, and not advised.

Comment

My slsmg case is different to all my others, its got a funny bumpy/spikey texture on the outside with a small jackson badge next to the handle.

Comment

The model six chainsaw case I have has 'SKB' on the latches so I assume they made those cases.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by etaeniura:
              Toejam, did you get that face decal from GGstickers? I have the same one on my acoustic pickguard!
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, I did. I was on their site, sent them my info, they sent me a little catalog and that was the free sample they threw in.

Comment

Originally posted by VanOsbourne:
                I believe the JCC922 is the correct case for the SLS as stated in the jackson price list on thier site. MF sent me a JCC921 for my SLSMG and you would pretty much have to make some modifications to the case to make it fit. I told MF that Jacksons web site lists the JCC922 as the correct case for the SLS, and ofcourse they treated me like I did'nt have a clue. They still ship out the JCC921 as the case for the SLSMG. Just a heads up if your going to order a SLSMG, get the JCC922 along with it.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks man. Anybody know where I can get a good deal on a JCC922 case for my SLSMG?

Comment

Frank, MF sells the JCC922, but they list it as a "lefty" case. While this is true, it is also the case for the sls. The SLSMG simply will not fit in a JCC921. But MF insists this is the right case for the guitar. If you look on Jackson's site under "resources" then "Price list" you will find the info under cases. Amazingly after explaining this to the MF reps, thier conclusion was that the reason the guitar did not fit in the JCC921 was still somehow my fault. They wanted me to "force" the guitar into the case. So yeah MF has the JCC922, but if you want to get it for your SLS, they will try to talk you out of it. I think I'd just get one from one of the JCF vendors. They'll know what they are talking about. Besides MF has been back-ordered on those cases for 3 months now. Good luck Frank.

Comment

I work at a music store that was a Jackson dealer until Fender bought them... we have 1 or 2 JCC922 cases left and one for a Kelly. PM me for prices. The store is in Delta, B.C. Canada (30 min south of Vancouver, B.C., 2 hours north of Seatle, WA)

My 750XL fits in one...

I'll make a deal for JCFers... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Richard:
                      The model six chainsaw case I have has 'SKB' on the latches so I assume they made those cases.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">the butterflies on my grey 88 jackson chainsaw read "simmons fastener usa"
                      so who is that
                      i´d really like another one of these
                      andy

Comment

I got my JCC922 case from Scott at VWall guitars. It came in pretty quickly after he ordered it, and it was a pleasure dealing with him. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I was mistaken... we have JCC921's and a JCC902 (Kelly)

Sorry...

Deals still available on the 921's! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Which one did the 750xl fit in? Did the lid close OK?
                            750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                            Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

AMS has the 201: http://www.americanmusical.com/item-...-jackson-.html
                              Just a guitar player...

Comment

Thanks texasfury, better late than never!
                                Henrik
                                AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Working...
                                X