No announcement yet.

Does everyone have to wait this long?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does everyone have to wait this long?

Yeah, I just saw a pic of it. Oops.

Either way it's a PITA waiting for that guitar.
    Occupy JCF

Comment

Three and a half weeks, BIG FUCKIN DEAL, It's been about ten months since we ordered the Big Red series and they won't be here for another month. If you own twenty or thirty guitars you always have one to play while you are waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting. JMO DANA

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Three and a half weeks, BIG FUCKIN DEAL, It's been about ten months since we ordered the Big Red series and they won't be here for another month. If you own twenty or thirty guitars you always have one to play while you are waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting. JMO DANA

[/ QUOTE ]

Big difference - Custom built vs production model already built [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

I've been waiting for nine fukkin months for my rr-3 and it's coming in next week, bought me an EDS ke-3 out of frustration [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, I guess I'm not that bad off then am I? First guitar I bought, < one week and at my door. Instead of stating how much longer your waits are than mine, you should be puttin' a fire under somebodies ass to hurry the hell up.

My dad didn't wait the long for his Ramirez Flamenco. Way more expensive and rare than any Jackson. I'm just saying customer service sucks sometimes. I shouldn't have to wait almost a month for a guitar that is "in stock". I could understand a wait over a custom.
            Check my Jackson themed Myspace page, hear some good metal, and check out a little shred fest by me.

http://www.myspace.com/joblo1978

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Yeah, I just saw a pic of it. Oops.

[/ QUOTE ]

D'OH! [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Maybe you can glue a fake neck pup on there so it'll match the Crossroads axe! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
              X