Rare Marty's Kelly pic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare Marty's Kelly pic!

I've never seen a bengal kelly. It's fucking cool! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Rare Marty\'s Kelly pic!

Cacophony days ?

Comment

Don't know, but he was more glam in Cacaphony dayz, so I guess it's from Megadeth period. Is that a custom made or usa select?

Comment

It's from the Megadeth days, he left Carvin and started playing Jackson when he got the 'deth gig. I don't know man, animal prints do nothing for me.
        I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

It's a 22 fret model, so I'd guess it's from when he 1st joined Megadeth, wich was in 90.

Comment

I'll bet Dave put a stop to that gayness pretty quick. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously though, I actually like graphics like that, but for fucks sake, look at Marty's hair! ...and his jacket! ...and that scarf!

It all adds up to one huge steaming pile of GAY! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

strange, it looks like cacophony...i know marty had a kelly in cacophony that he used in his previous band, you can tell from the firework shooter on the headstock.

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler:
                I'll bet Dave put a stop to that gayness pretty quick. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously though, I actually like graphics like that, but for fucks sake, look at Marty's hair! ...and his jacket! ...and that scarf!

It all adds up to one huge steaming pile of GAY! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL I remember reading when Marty first got into Megadeth, Dave told him he needed to play a real guitar, hence the Jackson deal. Marty also had two-toned hair at the time and Dave told him to dye it one color so he wouldn't look gay! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You sure have a great way with words zeegs...... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

If you think his outfit screams gay, check out some Cacophony live video. I've seen one from Jason's hot lick, and in the live show Marty's facial expression (eyes and mouth half-opened, neck tilted aside, etc.)seems just like he's getting butt-fucked! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Miffy rules:
                      facial expression (eyes and mouth half-opened, neck tilted aside, etc.)seems just like he's getting butt-fucked!
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Do you speak from experience? Is that how you look when it happens to you?!? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I've seen girls' faces like that. It's just that I'm gross enough to substitute Marty's face into my mental picture. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

You guys never let go a chance of jumping up on me, do you? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

LOL [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It's all in good fun! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I don't think Dave is in any position to call anyone gay, especially after falling alseep with his arm over the back of a chair, then referring to radial neuropathy as Saturday Night Palsy.
                            "POOP"

Comment

guys i recently got a dvd of megadeth in 92 in london and it's awesome marty shreds!he mosty plays a v and nick menza fucking rules!
                              The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

Working...
                              X