• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MF Wallpaper (KV2 in GGF)

http://img.musiciansfriend.com/dbase...-Jackson_b.jpg

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: MF Wallpaper (KV2 in GGF)

Heh. Too bad the headstock pic is from a different guitar! Or did Jackson start making Floyded guitars without locking nuts?!? [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Good eye, Mr. Jam.... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
        Heh. Too bad the headstock pic is from a different guitar! Or did Jackson start making Floyded guitars without locking nuts?!? [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Good catch! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Actually, there were a couple of Kellys in the back of an older Jackson catalog like that. Floyd bridges but no locking nut. I always thought they were strange. Maybe they were experimenting with the Carvin method? i.e., Floyds with locking tuners, instead of locking nuts?

Comment

Yeah, there was also a Performer Rhoads in one catalog with 24 frets. There was also a KE-2 that had no toggle selector switch for the pickups... maybe they were doing the old George Lynch push/pull trick on that one? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] I think the employees just cut and paste things together sometimes on paper to make things fit better in the catalog and sometimes they put the wrong parts together.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That picture is very interesting! The shot of the headstock shows a Jackson with a compensated nut!

Can't remember the name of the manufacturer - it's not Buzz Feiten or Earvana. It's a third one...

/Henrik
            Henrik
            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That picture has been my backdrop for 3 days now. How in the hell do you guys spot stuff like this. I cant beleive the eagle eys on this board.

Comment

Working...
              X