Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video presentation of my guitars, made it today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video presentation of my guitars, made it today!

Hey guys!

A friend came over today and helped me shoot a bunch of pics of my guitars! When we were about to quit I came up with the idea to present my guitars to you guys on video!

The file was quicktime format first, but I decided to convert it since it was too large (24 MB). I converted it to WMV (3.43 MB)... I hope it works on your computers, it works fine for me and a friend.

You'll have to ecuse me clapping my hands... didn't notice it myself until I saw the video. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] And the pre/post-Fender comments are meant as a joke. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

GET IT HERE!!!

Anders
    https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Re: Video presentation of my guitars, made it today!

Thats cool man! I have to learn how to make streaming videos!

The Jacksons are cool and that ESP is killer! That is the exact ESP I would like to have. That style of inlays looks real sharp.

Comment

Hey..thanks for sharing! Cool to see!

Comment

<font color="aqua">Hey bro, great job! I love seeing your guitars and what a great new way to show them off. By the way, you speak English very well! May I ask how you learned it? </font>
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

That was cool. Nice to "meet" you. Thanks for that.

Comment

That's really cool Anders,great idea bro!!Beautiful place you live in!!Thanx!!

Comment

nice video, awesome guitars, love the ESP, your place looks very nice *wishes to visit Sweden one day*
              "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Nice guitars, cool video. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I've been meaning to do a video tour of my guitars since this summer... I should really get around to doing that. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Maybe it will help my current JCF Classified ad. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I would be a little scared propping my guitars up against the side of a building... that's how gtrbuyer dinged up one of his prize guitars when it fell over since he didn't use a stand. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Jim - Thanks bud! Did it stream on your PC? I guess maybe it does if one doesn't "Save target as...". [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I only uploaded the video on the net and guessed that you guys would figure it out! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

scaz - My pleasure!

Dave - Thank you sir! I attended "The International School Of Naples" when we lived in Italy 1993, it was located at the NATO base. All education was in English from Mrs.Armstrong! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

guitarsjb - No problemo, when do I get to "meet" you? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Chuck - Thanks, thanks and thanks pal! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

AfterForever - Thank you! I like it here, nice and quiet... but it'd be nice to move to my own place next year or so. I'll most likely start studying coming spring, time will tell!

Anders

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, and yes you should really do that! [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
                    I would be a little scared propping my guitars up against the side of a building... that's how gtrbuyer dinged up one of his prize guitars when it fell over since he didn't use a stand. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was DEAD scared throughout the time I had 'em standing like that, that's why I never went more than a couple of inches away from them! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I told my bud who took pics and filmed the video that if they fall I'd probably just vanish off the face of the earth! [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Anders

Comment

Re: Video presentation of my guitars, made it toda

Very cool Anders! Love the ESP! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Very nice guitars and house [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                        93 USA Soloist EDS
                        USA HT6 Juggernaut
                        Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Anders, that was a cool video! Kudos to you for having the balls to appear live in front of all of us [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You dig black super strats, eh?
                          Henrik
                          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Very, very cool.

Comment

I dig black guitars in general... except for acoustics, THOSE have to be natural-finished. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Yeah, I'm weird. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

His DXMG is gun metal grey. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I think I will shoot my video tonight, except I won't appear in it. I will be behind the camera talking about my guitars. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Well, maybe my hand will be extended in order to rotate the guitars, but that's it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X