NEW VAN HALEN SONG ! ! !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NEW VAN HALEN SONG ! ! !

I guess a guy that doesn't LIVE HERE, and look at EVERY THREAD isn't allowed a BOO-BOO once in a while... [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

...BUT...in the INTERM - BOTH Fong and Ron ??

...put yer LIPS where it DRIPS...

Comment

Hey Bad-Breath...you sound like a broken record. I didn't post in this thread, so FOAD!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Dryer:
        Fong and RacerX...

BL0W ME !!!!

...it will be a COLD DAY in HELL before EITHER of you CLOWNS get a BROKEN STRING out of Denver - LET ALONE work or equipment...

You have BOTH just made the NATIONAL OBNO LIST...
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hahaahaha [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I guess that's one more state with a shotgun waiting for me [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

Racer...I see we're exhibiting that "Rhoads Scholar Vocabulary" again, eh ??

Several folks have asked me WHY I am rarely posting or contributing to this Forum any more...

...It is because people like Ron {above} CANNOT let little shit GO after 6 months {because I WOULDN'T drive to his HOME on the Saturday night of the Winter NAMM Show to do him TWO FREE SETUPS...

Dude, you can SURE carry a HELLUVA LOAD of BRICKS...

Isn't it ABOUT TIME to let THIS one DROP - so we can once again act like ADULT JCF BROTHAS again ??

E-Mail me yer phone number to [email protected] , and I'll call YOU on MY NICKEL, and let's LOAD UP the PEACE PIPE - OK ???

Let's allow THIS NONSENSE to "DIE WITH DIGNITY"

Comment

Steve, I'm not the one bringing things up. You seem to be the one holding the grudge. Your shit-sniping, your silly insulting PMs, you write one sentence out of context.... so don't blame me for something you seem to want to continue to dredge up. I have never written a feedback about you, but if you continue with this BS, I will.

Comment

Racer...I see we're exhibiting that "Rhoads Scholar Vocabulary" again, eh ??
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Let's just DROP IT...OK ????

It ISN'T worth having someone at odds with the other guy over "SILLY SHIT"....You have MY WORD...

...that THIS is the LAST MUD-SLINGING that you'll EVER SEE from MY END...

...and THAT is WORD...

AGREED ???

Comment

Dude, you can SURE carry a HELLUVA LOAD of BRICKS...

Isn't it ABOUT TIME to let THIS one DROP - so we can once again act like ADULT JCF BROTHAS again ??
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                    [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm not trying to steer things up. But that kitten is shit adorable, is it up for adoption?

Fong

Comment

OK! ok!! I'm the butthead here and deserve all the [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Anyway, we need Ron to go to the next NAMM and give Uncle Ed another boot in the ass and we need Doc to be there to capture that fine moment for our pleasure. So, please shake hands and be Bros again.

The most i'll buy you guys a can of Coke in the future.(Cheap ass me, as usual.hehehe)

Fong

Comment

...and I will BUY Ron a BRAND NEW PAIR of Harley-Davidson Steel-Toed Engineer's Boots...

if he PROMISES to kick the FAT BOY - HARD ENOUGH in the KEESTER...

...That he CRAPS his BVD's !!!!!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn, those ain't cheap either!

I'd gladly kick that fat fukin' leprechaun for a new pair of HD boots, those are sah-weet!

OT though [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] :

It is nice to see Ed and the gang back in the studio.

Time to fire up the 5150's! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleonfong:
                            Anyway, we need Ron to go to the next NAMM and give Uncle Ed another boot in the ass and we need Doc to be there to capture that fine moment
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm thinking the other way around! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

THAT works for ME - JUST as WELL !!!!

...BUT...Does H-David even MAKE a bike boot in a SIZE 16 ???

{that IS what I wear...}

Comment

I'll take Me Wise Magic and a bottle of anything.... TO GO!

McD
                                \oo/. .\oo/ @ www.jacksonguitars.com

Comment

Working...
                                X