Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: VINNIE VINCENT ARRIVES SAFE!!!

The story...

Tim bought this as a BIN off ebay about 2 1/2 years ago. It was beat - the long points were broken and it was a real POS. He sent it to GMW for the restoration. After the initial work had been started, Tim decided to sell the guitar. I purchased it and took over the restoration costs. Progress was slow because of the glow in the dark finish (Lee says he will never do another one), but on Thursday it arrived in a box big enough to hold a matress. The new G&G case is over 5 feet long.

To really appreciate this thing, you have to see it in person. It's the most impresive guitar I own and I couldn't be happier with it.

Brett

Comment

Very Nice Brett.... I'll trade you back the Rootbeer PC1 + $43.28 if ya want. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to the club! Congrats Brett [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Very nice guitar! Enjoy!

Comment

Brett, I forgot to ask what you paid for it originally and how much was the restoration?
            (I hope you don't mind me asking). Was the original case too far gone? Are those the original hums?

Comment

Brett, please feel free to break in the new board and post some more pics:

http://www.eboards4all.com/999722/index.html

Maybe we can get all VVV owners to submit info on the guitars?

Comment

Killer guitar there, Brett. Looks like Lee restored another great piece.

I'd like to really appreciate it, so when can I come over?

Comment

To really appreciate this thing, you have to see it in person. It's the most impresive guitar I own and I couldn't be happier with it.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll be needing your address! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Here is Brett's VVV hanging out naked at GMW circa January 2003:

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                    X