Some live pics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some live pics...

So, we played 2 gigs this weekend and I just got the pictures. The ones from Saturday aren't really that great, pretty blurry and quite dark, but the ones from Friday turned out pretty good. Apart from the fact that I look pretty stupid on the few pics I'm on. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    The other guy used his King V X10 through an Engl Fireball on both days, I used my Warrior MG and my DK2 through a 5150 II.

Friday pics, 1.7MB

Saturday pics, 1.8MB

[ May 30, 2004, 10:24 AM: Message edited by: Baum83 ]

Re: Some live pics...

Ummm... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I can't get to the pics.
    >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Fixed. I'm too damn stupid to type my band's name right. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Great pics man!! That chic o nthe drums is hot as hell [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Good stuff [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] bang that head that doesn´t bang [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          looks like two cool gigs!

Comment

Originally posted by slayer:
            Great pics man!! That chic o nthe drums is hot as hell [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Good stuff [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, she does get an awful lot of attention, which pisses her off quite a bit [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Friday rocked, Saturday sucked. Both gigs weren't exactly well attended, but on Friday it was 4 metalbands and people who were really into it (about 50 at the most, everyone included) - they went pretty much apeshit during our set, even though no one knew a song. Apart from The Trooper, which was definitely one of the highlights. We also got to play an encore (we were the first band), something the guys after us didn't. Pretty cool.
            Saturday... yikes. Few people there, even less interested, sound sucked, cable stolen, splash cymbal decides to take off after the first few measures... the billing sucked as well. Alternative rock, hiphop, some sorta bad punk (if I had known THAT earlier... [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] ) and thrash/deathmetal... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

ups, that´s not fine.
              i hate it, when thing are stolen at a gig.
              something went wrong. not good.

Comment

Friday was really cool, that's enough for me. The gig on Saturday wasn't as important, we played our set to the regular end and tried not to look too unmotivated doing so. Was a little challenging, though...
                Thank God it was just the MIDI cable from the footswitch to the amp, whatever the guy thought while stealing it I do not know. It just meant that the clean parts were bound to suck, which pissed me off to no end.
                Lesson learned, metal bands should stick together on one bill. We just didn't know there was someone putting the bill together who didn't have any idea what they're doing, else we wouldn't have played there.
                Well, all those people moshing and headbanging all over the place and screaming for an encore are rewarding enough to just forget the other gig. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X